:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

^ That is ridiculous the defects that has.

30t6p3b.gif

glad I passed quality has been inconsistent from what I have seen/read. Ive noticed alot of pairs with yellow patent out the box SMH nike quality is becoming mad suspect

I don't usually tie my shoes unless I am playing basketball in them. Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to wear the lows without tiring them. I am having trouble deciding. Just wondered what everyone else does. Thanks

Originally Posted by Hoosier2398

I don't usually tie my shoes unless I am playing basketball in them. Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to wear the lows without tiring them. I am having trouble deciding. Just wondered what everyone else does. Thanks

Just wear them?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Keep in mind these are shoes from three different pairs.  Both right shoes of the size 11's are pictured. The right shoe is my 10.5.  Under the light the bump/crease has an odd pattern below the patent.  
xilow01.jpg

xilow02.jpg

xilow03.jpg

xilow04.jpg

xilow05.jpg

xilow06.jpg

xilow07.jpg

xilow08.jpg
D Grades 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier2398

i cant tie laces myselfdue to dexterity problems so what i do is i tuck the laces inside my shoe.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Originally Posted by Freeze

got these from ndc today....wacker than i had hoped. i mean i'm sure i'll wear them. but definitely not as sweet as i had imagined. i guess pics did in fact do them justice..=/
+1

I'll still wear em this summer.

Pics taken with my Zack Morris phone.
7178985902_791667862c_z.jpg
7178985838_451053ea64_z.jpg

7178985756_9f69cac2ef_z.jpg

7178985608_990832b8f1_z.jpg

maybe if you wear them with correct lenght shorts and not capris they will look a lot better ! just saying
sick.gif

for those of you who have glue stains on patent leather, i sprayed some W40 on cloth, butter knife underneath wet cloth that had w40 on it and slowly scraped off all the glue stains. It was the only thing that worked

i recieved these yesterday. tried it on. felt like cardboard. i cant even imagine trying to walk around in these. cant justify buying jordans to wear anymore. too expensive with bad quality. it almost makes sense to just be a reseller, as bad as that sounds, because people are paying top dollar and lining up for jordans.

the cardboard feeling with these is on point. when you take a step in them they are uncomfortable for sure. doesnt bug me tho cause im in a chair, but i understand your pain able bodied dudes! would a different insole help these?

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Sorry to hear you In a chair dude:frown:

She's a female. Anyways I just returned my pair. If I'm gonna pay retail and tax, my pair should be clean. Sole in tact and no glue or bogger residue present. O well I'm eyeing a pair on ebay and patiently awaiting another restock.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

the cardboard feeling with these is on point. when you take a step in them they are uncomfortable for sure. doesnt bug me tho cause im in a chair, but i understand your pain able bodied dudes! would a different insole help these?
I believe it should.

Back
Top Bottom