Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Me and my GF both got the call for the Navy/Gums. Really wish one of us hit on the reds, hopefully I'll be able to lock them down in a 14.

Me and my GF both got the call for the Navy/Gums. Really wish one of us hit on the reds, hopefully I'll be able to lock them down in a 14.

You and me both. Was only 2 stores around me getting the reds in a 14. Ended up hitting on a navy pair.

I'll try my luck with NDC on Saturday

You and me both. Was only 2 stores around me getting the reds in a 14. Ended up hitting on a navy pair.

I'll try my luck with NDC on Saturday
I'm a lucky man. Just got a call while I was at the gym. The girl at Hibbetts said they thought they were just getting navy pair, but instead they got one 14 in both and wanted to know if the reds were okay. I said definitely. So now my GF has their Navy pair locked down and I have the Red pair locked down. 
nthat.gif

Lol I cooked right along with you. Got a call back from the same store I won on the navy and they told me I won on the red. I put a ticket for 14 but scratched it off when they said the biggest was 13. He called saying sz 14 came in today so I'm good on both. :smokin :smokin

I hate how nobody carries a sz 12.5 in store, at least not that I know about. So I have to resort to resell online for certain pairs like AJ 11's.

I hate how nobody carries a sz 12.5 in store, at least not that I know about. So I have to resort to resell online for certain pairs like AJ 11's.

Yea man that's the worse. It's even harder looking for a 13.5.

Xii are the worse for me. 13 snug and a 14 too much room.

Only if Jordan would go back to the old days. Use to be able to be able to walk in footlocker and buy 12.5 and 13.5

If I missed out on these on SNKRS I'm going to have to trade my flu. [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Is the demand low for these? I keep expecting the topic near the top, but it's down near the middle of the page.

I hope I get some call backs.

but online might not be bad

Is the demand low for these? I keep expecting the topic near the top, but it's down near the middle of the page.

I hope I get some call backs.

but online might not be bad
I think if you really want them, you should be able to get them without much of a problem.  I see the white/red pair selling out before these IMO.

Of course. Nike replied to someone and said it already. They just havent updated their release calendar. They wait til the day before now for some reason.
Weird strategy cause the Metallic 1's were on there on Saturday before the Flu Games even sold out lol.

Last edited:
I hope these sit for a minute. After just buying the Metallic's I'd have to do some convincing of the wife to be able to cop these so quick. Granted she did just get a pair of Flu Games

I hope these sit for a minute. After just buying the Metallic's I'd have to do some convincing of the wife to be able to cop these so quick. Granted she did just get a pair of Flu Games

Just tell her every shoe you buy is an investment! It works for me.

feel your situation. My wife knows so much about shoes now that I couldn't even sneak a pair in if I tried.

Back
Top Bottom