Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Drawing? This went from being an easy cop in my mind to maybe having to settle for Kyraches or hoping the gold lows in July is a gr.

Last edited:
I actually like these more than the white red's. They pop better.

Although, white red are clean, too, but will show signs of dirt quickly and will yellow after a while.

View media item 2053919Really nice photo, screen saver worthy.

Last edited:
@NBASTORE: Lanyards for AJ 11 Low shoes for 6/4 release are now available to pick up from @NBASTORE NYC. Limited quantity available.

m.twitter.com/NBASTORE

People on other threads talkin trash bout these but I bet they don't sit
And those are the same ppl lurking in both threads, ready to buy them on saturday or try their luck at the draw.....

I guess nike said if the FTL fam is doing a digi raffle we should do the same
mad.gif

Last edited:
SNKRS raffle will be brutal. Best bet is to have SNKRS mobile and SNKRS on desktop open and ready to jam. 

Maybe its a raffle so they don't run into anymore problems overselling of a shoe like they've done on the last few big releases (flu games, masters)

If thats the reason then I'm all for it.

No raffle calls so far.. Just picked up a guaranteed ticket for this pair tho. Hopefully a raffle on the reds hit tomorrow.

Maybe its a raffle so they don't run into anymore problems overselling of a shoe like they've done on the last few big releases (flu games, masters)

If thats the reason then I'm all for it.

Even they did raffles in the past, ppl still got cancelled emails (OVO, kobes 11)

Yes got the call from Annapolis Footlocker for the Navy/Gums. Hoping they call for the White/Reds as well. She said once they finish with the navy they would start on the Red. Fingers Crossed

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got another call. So far I've locked down two Navy and one cherry. Couldn't be happier seeing as I have never won a SNKRS Draw.

Back
Top Bottom