Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

:smokin
Select the landscape icon (on left side of the @ icon), select upload from my device, select photo library (make sure you allow NT to access your photos), select photos, and post.
Much obliged, I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Finally got mines!!!

Straight to feet! 

I had the cherries in cart, but let them go. I had to have these! 

Great shoe!

Love these 11s. I already have doubled up. Might try for my buddy if he wants me to. Eastbay is so difficult on these restock days. I am not going into this restock with much faith that anything will be working properly on easybay's side

So why did you buy them ?
Because I thought I would?  Debating whether to just hold on or let em go to someone who needs it.
I know the feeling, i have a few shoes i probably wont wear. But when i try to let them go,
eyes.gif
i cant do it
mean.gif

I know the feeling, i have a few shoes i probably wont wear. But when i try to let them go,
eyes.gif
i cant do it
mean.gif
I used to be that way but ended up getting rid of a ton of DS shoes to FC and sold them.  If I really want them again, I'll either wait or just pay resell.  

hopefully 3rd times a charm for me seeing how they have cancelled twice on me. Gonna give it a try anyway. Good luck to whoever else is trying.

I was able to double up on release day. Normally I do not and if I do I will return a pair. But after seeing this in hand and putting a pair straight to feet I fell in love. The broke in very nicely and I think they are great. If I was in the need for another pair the extra they are going for on Goat would be worth it. Just my opinion...they are comfortable and nicely done shoes.

Resell market are selling only $20 above retail. Worth extra in IMHO.

Yeah I keep missing the restocks like the previous poster, as well. I'm just going to jump on Goat and pay the extra $20. Beautiful looking shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom