Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

It still isn't showing up for me. I have deleted the app, reinstalled the app, searched "retro 11", "jordan Xl", etc... I have retooled my filters, nothing seems to work, it still won't show. :/

Wore mine to Vegas all day... Is it just me, or does this feel more comfortable than the past few 11 low releases?

These. Shoes.

Maaaaaaaan! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I haven't copped them. I've liked the shoe since I first saw it, but struck out on The Draw. Didn't care enough to put in any work at the time outside The Draw either.

I hit on the red joints, but sold them after I got them to double up on the BM V, instead of being patient and trying to find a possible CW swap for them, trading away red for blue.

The red are dope, it was a clean shoe IMO, I just know 100 that I'll beat two pair of BM V's before I'd hit 50 wears on the red low.

These blue gum joints, tho'?

Are wild nice, IMO. After seeing all the on foot images I'm really contemplating dumping the extra pair of V's to pay for these. The more I see them the more I think I care enough to go after'em.

I missed the restock, and TBH I'd have tried for the Olympic Foams had I been around. Blah. lol.

But, yeah? These look really ill to me. I think I sweat these.

Congrats to everyone who copped. These are [emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO.

Got the restock twitter notification for NTNY today. Saw a lot of them behind the counter on the first floor when I went by. These should be pretty easy to grab if you need. Also saw a lot of the Red/White there last night. 

My pair showed up yesterday, quality is on point. The heel seams on the PL are sewn together nicely, I've seen some where it looks like they are having a tug-of-war. Mid sole and outer sole "point" on the heel is nice and centered.

Back
Top Bottom