Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

I swear some of you expect hand crafted, made in Italy type quality. It's a mass produced sneaker and I hate to be the barer of bad news but even reallyhigh end shoes crease.

Seriously, have any of you been turned down by a female because she said "Damn, those J's are hurt...they're too creased!"?

Just got mine an hour ago. They feel lighter and flimsier than the retro 14's. a lot of people have been saying that the cut is higher than than the14's. Technically, they are. The material does cover more of your ankle. However, that extra material doesn't do anything to support your ankles. Justfrom walking around in them in my house, they feel a lot like the recent retros of the Answer 4's, meaning very light weight and very little ankle support.I'm going to ball in them tomorrow to really see what they're capable of.

I'm going to ball in them tomorrow to really see what they're capable of.

I think I will get another pair to do the same, I really want to see how they perform on the basketball court, being that they are so lightweight.

here are mine...box height is hella tall and the box is longer than past J boxes as well...gold lace tips kinda cheez it IMO...did the OGs have gold lace tipstoo...FYI in case anyone else is returning a pair, it states on the invoice that these can be returned at a local nike retail location, which contradicts whati've heard as far as shipping these back as being the only way to return them...anyway, overall nice kicks and at 20%off you cant beat it...LOL
wink.gif

I Got My Pairs Today Too....I Ordered a sz 9 and 8.5. Sz. 9 Fits Perfect And So The 8.5 Is Tight.

I'm Going To Return One...If anyone is interested in the 8.5....let me know

Stanzz32@tmail.com

These look better in the pics you guys posted on this page.

If they still up on saturday, I might order a pair.

I just got mine and they are glued up. The glue is everywhere is so I want a new pair. That's why I do not like internet releases.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ive always wondered as to WHY the outrigger doesnt have a traction pattern. it seems like it would make the shoe slide on hard cuts. any truth to this?

Just got mine from UPS. I have to say that I am impressed with how they turned out.
The quality is good, but I would prob say that for any shoe after my recent
Tech Challenges (worst quality retro I ever copped).
Box is big, but who cares?

Originally Posted by jman772

here are mine...box height is hella tall and the box is longer than past J boxes as well...gold lace tips kinda cheez it IMO...did the OGs have gold lace tips too...FYI in case anyone else is returning a pair, it states on the invoice that these can be returned at a local nike retail location, which contradicts what i've heard as far as shipping these back as being the only way to return them...anyway, overall nice kicks and at 20%off you cant beat it...LOL
wink.gif

THE OG'S DID NOT HAVE GOLD TIPS....JUST SILVER ONES...

Jus got mine in today, box was kinda big but who cares its what's in the box that matters. Never had a pair of the OGs so I needed these. The only thing isyou can see the glue on the sides but it was mass produced. I think JB did a good job by doing these as a retro

ok here are my pics of the retro's. theres only 5 things diff from the og's
1.the leather is way cheaper than the og's
2.the red is brighter on the retro's than the og's
3.the retro's have copper lace tips and the og's have silver and the og's are metal
4.the middle part has a glittery effect on the retro's
5.the jumpman on the retro's is smaller

1.ok now heres the og and the retro (og's on left)

2.og's on left

3.retro on left lol dont mind the finger i just came home from work lol

4.og's

4.retro's

5.og's

5.retro's

Back
Top Bottom