Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Just got mine into today too. Very nice and comfortable no complaints here either.

They do feel lightweight but no complaints...very comfortable and look good

Agreed.

huhhhhhhhh i want a pair
frown.gif
frown.gif

Right after i was done complaining about not getting them the ups man rang the bell. No complaints here.

Got mine today. Never got the confirmation email. Im very pleased. The only XV worth having in my opinion. You guys werent kidding about the box size. Qualityis great.

finally got mines today after doing Next Day air when i ordered them 645pm EST on 11/15/07. stated to Nike rep how i didnt understand how pplz ordered them thesame day as me & used ground shipping. stated will try to credit me $25 back. otherwise i think the XVs look nice. my 1st pair.

Got mine today not regrets. Wanna cop another pair but sold out in 14 should bought two pairs when I had the chance
mad.gif

Just curious...

How many of you now have a complete 1-22 collection because of the XV's? (atleast 1 of each model air jordan)

Originally Posted by ijapino

Just curious...

How many of you now have a complete 1-22 collection because of the XV's? (atleast 1 of each model air jordan)

Me. I wasn't gonna even cop but I had to just so my collection is done.

icopjordans, nice pics. You beat me to it with the OG v Retro comparison.

Ijapino, I am now trying to get four of each model....j/k. I actually don't think I come close to your Jordan collection.

Got me two in the mail today.

Thanks for the comparison uploads icopjordans...personally I love the way the retros look compared to the OG. I know they're fresher since they'renewer, but I like the gold tips, and the "glitter" effect on the midsole and the brighter red part on the back. I never thought I'd say this butI love this pair of XV's.
happy.gif

Nice comparison... I was going to do it but I dont have a camera just the phone.....

i still ain't get mine yet:frown: i ordered mine at like 6:15 on rd. i shoulda just got the 2 day shipping instead of being cheap. then the wife gotta call froma nike rep asking questions cause i put thse on her card. so the $134 has been held all this time. long story short, the wife returned the call & they saidthe payment has been accepted. luckily for me there wasn't much hype for these. otherwise, i get the feeling i woulda been%+@+ out.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom