***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Yeah, the gray totally destroyed the black pair. It looks too generic and the indian blanket design is no where as nice and contrasting as the all-stars. Theall stars carry some shine and bold.

For those that are gonna miss out on the all star version, believe that the pure white/red version will be the classier shoe.

And I'm still excited for the pics of the black/blue and white/anthracite.

^^^^Im excited for the white-silver/anthracite as well. Im also looking forward to the black/royal to. Anyone say or know when we might see pics of either one?

Originally Posted by niketlkr69

do the stealths come in the XX3 box or regular one?

They come with the 23 box. SneakerFee wears kid sizes so thats why she has the regular box.

I wore my black/stealth XX3's for the first time on this past Wednesday and after about 20 minutes of having them on, the right shoe started killing myankle. The right shoe started to rub against and really iritate the boney knot on the side of my ankle. I have had a similar problem like this with myXIV's, but not nearly as painful and with the XIV's it actually went away with time. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone offer up a solution?It is really frustrating because this is really a hot shoe and I would like to enjoy getting many wears out of them. Sad to say though that if I can'tresolve this ankle issue I might just have to stop wearing them.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow and wear them to work. I will see if wearing thicker, higher cut socks and adjusting the tightness of the lacesresolves the issue. But in the meantime, if you know of another solution please let me know. Thanks!

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Pics of my stealths...

cant wait to cop.

nice pics tho
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

man those grey soles shouldve been icey clear.....

Sorry, I disagree.
You didn't see how the "icey clear" looked last year on the XX2's? Worst, cheapest ever... Leave that forV's,VI's and XI's... The stealth will last longer than the 23 midsole as far as looks and durability.

Anyone see the spread in the Wall Street Journal on these? I can scan it in later of others would like. I didn't think it would warrent its own posting.

With that being said - some interesting points:
1) MJ's initial reaction when told the shoe would be "green inspired" - "It better work".
2) They have a damn machine that stiches upright, thats beyond sick.
3) The XX3 is a part of the "considered" program which is making their production line in adjacent to helping eliminate green house gas emittance.

I'm impressed, but at the same time, its this kind of detail I wish they'd put into rehashing retros. I'm not going to beat that dead horse though.

Originally Posted by samchris

I wore my black/stealth XX3's for the first time on this past Wednesday and after about 20 minutes of having them on, the right shoe started killing my ankle. The right shoe started to rub against and really iritate the boney knot on the side of my ankle. I have had a similar problem like this with my XIV's, but not nearly as painful and with the XIV's it actually went away with time. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone offer up a solution? It is really frustrating because this is really a hot shoe and I would like to enjoy getting many wears out of them. Sad to say though that if I can't resolve this ankle issue I might just have to stop wearing them.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow and wear them to work. I will see if wearing thicker, higher cut socks and adjusting the tightness of the laces resolves the issue. But in the meantime, if you know of another solution please let me know. Thanks!

ugh sounsd like my 19s

Just spoke with a Nike Rep and they said NDC will not be putting up the XX3s, only Urban Accounts and Niketown Stores. But she also told me that Eastbay willnot be receiving the XX3s. But when I told her that they are as I called them today she said her list must not be up to date (ok, whatever). Given this, anyonewith knowledge know if NDC will be putting the XX3s up? I have no faith in this rep.... and given the issues with Eastbay crashing I'd like to have a PlanB (I wear size 16, so options are limitied).

Originally Posted by samchris

I wore my black/stealth XX3's for the first time on this past Wednesday and after about 20 minutes of having them on, the right shoe started killing my ankle. The right shoe started to rub against and really iritate the boney knot on the side of my ankle. I have had a similar problem like this with my XIV's, but not nearly as painful and with the XIV's it actually went away with time. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone offer up a solution? It is really frustrating because this is really a hot shoe and I would like to enjoy getting many wears out of them. Sad to say though that if I can't resolve this ankle issue I might just have to stop wearing them.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow and wear them to work. I will see if wearing thicker, higher cut socks and adjusting the tightness of the laces resolves the issue. But in the meantime, if you know of another solution please let me know. Thanks!
XIV's did this to me with the OG's and retros. I've worn my XX3's for well over 6 hours two of those playing ball and haven't hadan issue. Basically with the XIV's I had to tough it out until they "broke-in" and they stopped hurting and got comfy.

I got my stealths last nite and the first time i wore them the plastic part by the pinkie toe was really making it kind of painful. But the next time i triedthem on my pinkie toe didnt hurt anymore, so maybe said before, you have to give it some time to adjust.

first time i put them on i thought they were a bit small. i went down a half size cuz i ordered online, so i was sad but after wearing them the next time i putthem on they seemed WAY too roomy like my foot shrank, i dont know but it seemed odd. they fit well now however, i guess it just takes a little time.

the shoe is not substantial but has a nice presence that you just want to play better to live up to the shoe, odd ... im not sure how to explain it completely.hype dedication insanity (eh who knows it could be all 3)

Back
Top Bottom