***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

PYS has been good to me before but... I ordered the XX3 last wensday with two day shipping. I am supposed to recieved them today. A week for two day shippin!

Originally Posted by DJ FLOW

24-48 hrs to process an order? fine, i mean if they have 2 ppl runnin the site it could get a bit hectic ...

i ordered wednesday at 5am (pst)

shoes shipped friday 2 days later ... night at 5pm (pst) thats 60hrs by the way for the math heads. by shipping it at night they have wasted half a day for shipping.

friday (night) + saturday + monday + tuesday (recieved tuesday 6pm est) == MORE THAN 2 DAYS.

do not _defend_ nonsense. i order from PYS all the time, they have earned my business by not #!!%%*% me over, however their shipping methods are arcane, and that table is accurate its just insane for 2nd day air shipping to take 5.5 days effectively (cutting out sunday)

Word up man, I ordered Tuesday night, and they got the money Wed. I recieved them last night.

eyes.gif

I'm gonna sum it all up real quicklike 4 ya'll----These are the Air Jordan XX3s. They are awesome. The Air Jordan XX3. Are you with me? MJ wore #23. This is the Air Jordan XX3. Go get a pr. You're gonna regret not getting them if you don't. Why? These are the Air Jordan XX3s. Have a goodnight NT.

COOK # 45
get fit.

That's funny, I've talked and been to several Finish Line stores in the Baltimore, MD area (didn't check Mondawmin Mall) and none of them aregetting the White/Black/Red XX3's. I reserve the "stealth's" today. They are letting people pick them up this weekend (02/16/2008). It'scausing a lot of confusion. My friend thought that he had the White/Black/Red XX3's reserved..turned out that it's the "stealth's" (hehad his girl reserve them for him). That was in Salisbury, MD.

Originally Posted by JJLT76

reserved my all stars at finishline
pimp.gif
...... BUT i didn't get to reserve the stealths because they were sold out of all sizes, im still
mad.gif
that they put the stealths for reserve 2 weeks prior to release after i asked and they told me i had to wait till next monday

That's funny, I've talked and been to several Finish Line stores in the Baltimore, MD area (didn't check Mondawmin Mall) and none of them are getting the White/Black/Red XX3's. I reserve the "stealth's" today. They are letting people pick them up this weekend (02/16/2008). It's causing a lot of confusion. My friend thought that he had the White/Black/Red XX3's reserved..turned out that it's the "stealth's" (he had his girl reserve them for him). That was in Salisbury, MD.

Sorry for the double post.

you big dummy wrote:
Just saw the new XX3 commercial during the Duke-Maryland

�� That commercial just made me feel like I was a horrible person for buying the XX3's and that I was going to get beat like a redheadedstepchild�for it...

Do you guys think that the once the hype dies down, these will be available on ebay for less that retail?

I know that happened with the flips, I paid 180 for mine, and I seen em going for 120

remember when sneaker ads were about sneakers

someone's taken the mr plow idea a bit further
230px-Mr_plow_ad.JPG

but with far less style

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

so the black ones are out already?

Ok, do this...call Finish Line in Owings Mills Mall...I mean, don't ask how...just say, "Do you have the Black XX3's, and ask when are theybeing released?" They are going to ask for your shoe size. I asked 'bout 3-4 times..."This Saturday?" Response: "Yes, get here early tobeat the rush". I'll be there early to pick-up the White/Red/Black XX3's anyway from DTLR.

Here's the number: 410.654.4460 or better yet, go to www.finishline.com and go to there store locator. Zip inOwings Mills is 21117. White Marsh Mall appears to be doing the same thing.

friday (night) + saturday + monday + tuesday (recieved tuesday 6pm est) == MORE THAN 2 DAYS.

Saturday doesn't count with UPS and I don't know where you live at but if you ship something at 5 at night it isn't going to far that day so youcan take that one out. I would be right with yall but unless you didn't get them when it says on the shipping part on pys site what are yall complainingabout?

whats up with the white, plastic midsole plate on the white/stealth/black xx3s? looks like it's itching to fit in with the yellow stitching a bit too much

Does anyone know the release date for the XX3's that are white black and gold they are on Air-Randy.com right now. And are they a limited style or what?any feedback would help

Back
Top Bottom