***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

wow couldnt get them
came a week later
didnt hav em
didnt know that these were THAT limited...
guess i must cop the other stealths..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

what are force fields?

They are these inserts that slide into the toe box of your shoes, and they prevent any creasing on your shoes.
I heard about them here on NT, so I decided to try them.

I bought them at footlocker for my XIII's since they crease like a mofo, but I bought a pair to put on my XX3's, and they fit snug on them.

I guess you have to get use to them.

How are your 13s holding up?

Very well. They still look brand new, I just wish I knew about them before, I could've put them on the rest of my jordans.

It's just a matter of you feeling comfortable with them. They have different size of course depending on your shoe size.
They feel less snug on my XIII's, than the XX3's.

I don't have to walk like a duck now
tongue.gif
j/k

Thanks i'll have to check these out sometime this month.Hopefully there is a 30% off sale so I can get a few of these for the low.

what are force fields?

They are these inserts that slide into the toe box of your shoes, and they prevent any creasing on your shoes.

I bought them at footlocker for my XIII's since they crease like a mofo, but I bought a pair to put on my XX3's, and they fit snug on them.

Very well. They still look brand new, I just wish I knew about them before, I could've put them on the rest of my jordans.

It's just a matter of you feeling comfortable with them. They have different size of course depending on your shoe size.

tongue.gif
j/k

Thanks i'll have to check these out sometime this month.Hopefully there is a 30% off sale so I can get a few of these for the low.
So is the real name Force fields? I looked online and cant find them. Im gonna go to a store and just ask for them. Need some for the xxiii and somexiii that I have been scared to wear because of creasing.

^^^Yes, they are called force fields. They have them behind the counter at Foot Locker only. They're like $10 a pair.

well i finally got my 2 pairs of stealth 23s. they finally arrived. i used rush shipping too. my pairs were actually shipped from the lakewood mall store insocal. RUSH SHIPPING and it only came yesterday!!!!

RKO2004 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

chisoxdavid wrote:

what are force fields?

tongue.gif
j/k

So is the real name Force fields? I looked online and cant find them. Im gonna go to a store and just ask for them. Need some for the xxiii and some
xiii that I have been scared to wear because of creasing.

Actually they're at shoe city too. & I think at sports zone as well.

Y'all need to learn how to quote just the last sentence of someone's reply. There's absolutely NO need to repost the entire conversation....

If you guys are still looking for xxiii and dont mind waiting I would get a hold of sneakersus.com I ordered a pair of stealths size 11 for my cousin and a 12for my brother, last week they contacted me to tell me that they didnt have the size 11 and that I could either wait for another shipment they are expecting orthey could replace them with a size 12 in the white colorway. I just got the white ones today. Worth a try for those of you looking to get them at retail.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Yes, they are called force fields. They have them behind the counter at Foot Locker only. They're like $10 a pair.

Actaully , we have them , too .. i work at Foot Action .. they are way to uncomfortable to me .. i will not sacrifice comfort for some small creasing ..its a shoe dammit
laugh.gif

forcefields could cause corns esp on those 23s unless u buy the 23's a size bigger with the forcrfields but i think its a waste of money but i would usethem on the 13's though when i do rock my 13's

Man, I love the look of these shoes but they HURRRRTTTT like heck on the right side. I even tried using a shoe stretcher on the Stealths before I returned themwith no success. No shoe is worth being in the pain I was in trying to walk to work this morning. I was in a CVS store looking for slippers or something elseto put on so I could get out of them.
roll.gif

Force Fields are comfy to me they are in all shoes in my collection. They are uncomfortable at first but they will conform accordingly to your feet. I firstused them in my DS Military and Mars Blackmon 4's and I was like wow these joints really work. U all know the 4's are notorious for creasing.

The forcefields hurt like a mofo. I just notice I was using them wrong tho, I was placing them all the way at the front instead of just placing them over mytoes. Im gonna try it like that on the xxiii if they dont stop hurting then Im only gonna use them on the xiii which fit kinda big. I hope you are right ABDoom about the pain going away. I remember doing something like the force fields back in HS only I would use folded bounty towels.

i must be in the wrong thread. i thought this was the thread for the xx3's, but apparently i was wrong. this looks like a force fields thread.

laugh.gif

Can anyone give me the number to the sneakersus.com guy? I want to see if he can find me a pair of the allstars.

Man, I love the look of these shoes but they HURRRRTTTT like heck on the right side.
Man I couldn't agree more. After 8hrs at work my feet are screaming. I was hesitant to return because the shoes are beautiful and they are thelast signature Jordan...(allegedly) I want to keep these shoes so bad but I like to rock my kicks and these are unbearable. Yes I tried thin socks, thicksocks, and no socks with the same results. I would think that if I dropped $185 + tax on some sneaks they would be comfortable no matter what..

Back
Top Bottom