***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

yea...im not digging the red/white... i wish there was more coloring to it....i love the red midsole but i wish the ankle collar (the red one done up abovelooks nice!) had some coloring and the bottom soles were grey or something. im keeping my grey stealths for sure now. didnt dig the grey stealths at first buti copped them with the last f&f cheaper than retail.

Originally Posted by short MI

Grey Collar(and soles)
vew7es.jpg

Red Collar
zm1sa1.jpg

White(OG)

Red collar does it for me. But I ain't complainin'. This shoe is so
pimp.gif

I think you guys will change your minds when you see these in person....I personally wouldn't have the color blocking any other way.

this is in the latest issue of SLAM with the Boston Celtics on the cover
before i didnt like them that much because of the leather panel but
eek.gif
in these pics
are the blk/reds releasing?
1tkhle.jpg

when they come out on eastbay,(white,red 23s) what time do they usually post up

im in spain for another month and a half and im not blowing 200 euros for these joints

Originally Posted by short MI

this is in the latest issue of SLAM with the Boston Celtics on the cover
before i didnt like them that much because of the leather panel but
eek.gif
in these pics
are the blk/reds releasing?
These Perhaps?

Air Jordan XX3
318376-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$185

This saddens me that this thread is still up here and there is barely contributions of pics...........

Cement Greyman should post pics of wearing his lovely pair......

Has anyone gotten their EASTBAY Back Order on the All Stars Cancelled......I just called them and they said mine was cancelled becuase they dont allowPre-order on Jordans.....I didnt pre-order they put it up for sale and I ordered it on back order.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

This saddens me that this thread is still up here and there is barely contributions of pics...........

I SAID this same thing about the Carmine forum...and you blasted me??! hypo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Has anyone gotten their EASTBAY Back Order on the All Stars Cancelled......I just called them and they said mine was cancelled becuase they dont allow Pre-order on Jordans.....I didnt pre-order they put it up for sale and I ordered it on back order.

What! That is incredibly wack!!! Those weren't "pre-orders". More bait and switch tactics from Eastbay. I wonder if I have my gift card yet?????Hold on let me check.............

checking.............

checking.............

checking.............

checking.............

checking.............

checking.............

Um..........NOPE! Go figure.

my eastbay order is still current...just says what everyone else's says...backordered until 6/23.

It has not been canceled yet....YET....and I hope it don't. Just gotta be patient I guess and heck maybe sometime in June they will pop up and I will benicely surprised!

My Eastbay Order is saying the samething too. My credit has been charged already too. She put me on hold to ask her supervisor who said she dont know how thisleaked through their system. She also said all the Jordan orders with discount codes will be canceled becuase they never take codes on Jordans items, which isridiculous becuase I have been using codes on Jordans on Eastbay for years now. However am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping she dont know what she istalking about becuase my CDP X/XIII is included on that back order at 20% off.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I posted this pic up in the WDYWT Jordan thread afew weeks back....here ya go.

xx3037di5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom