Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

might as well post a pic of my pair...You can't see my NT name on the pic, but its there(bottom of the paper).

HEAT...your pics ALWAYS make me want shoes. I think half the shoes I like are because your pics change my mind.

i hope they release the white/red XXIII's in the DVD!

those are my favorite by far, they don't have that "indian blanket" thing going on.

^^ I believe they will be released...
Just that, I'm not sure if they are limited or not.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

I'd like to know as well. No one has posted on here yet about getting a pair there or even knowing someone. I hope it's not true, but the feeling keeps growing that that lottery was a cover-up...
My cousin and I had 10 entries in for a size 10. After really thinking about it, we knew we had no chance to obtain a pair. I remember anemployee stated they had drawn one entry early, and it happened to be one of their employees. I was like, how freaking convenient. After hearing the oneemployee state they would close the store early to separate the entries by size, I knew it had to be fixed. Kickz sucks.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

im not a petition kind of guy, that stuff dosent work. BUT if i was, i would genuinely want the shoe

Jordan crosses the line too much times, but dosent get flammed because he the "greatest basketball player". i really dont think that its fair to droponly 529 pairs in the US to selected stores, its like he has a small bit of cheese and he's dropping it into a bag-load of rats. now dont get me wrong idont want those, im savin for the stealths, but sometimes it gets too drastic for all this jive. drop the limited, keep the price (or drop it 50$ lol) and letEVERYBODY around the world celebrate a crowning achievement that took23 years in the making, and not jus some lucky people who need to camp for 5 hours jus to experience it.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

im not a petition kind of guy, that stuff dosent work.

aj4_wht_mil_blue_9.jpg
carmine1.jpg

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by heat23
Since marqueesole got the 23's first whos lead is Air randy following on this release.

Also Heat whats up with ya boy blowing his nose on the black/red 23's toe box anyone get this pair
301073965.jpg

Dirtyness is a no no for product presentation Air randy SMH
laugh.gif

It's one pic and I'm pretty ure you know its the lighting in the pic reflecting off the material... No need to take low blows at Heat or "hisboy". He doesn't hate on you and "your boy", so no need to do it to him. If you have beef with "his boy" then take it up with"his boy", Heat is just droppin pics, just the same as you are of "your boy's" stuff.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by soulize dp

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

im not a petition kind of guy, that stuff dosent work. BUT if i was, i would genuinely want the shoe

Jordan crosses the line too much times, but dosent get flammed because he the "greatest basketball player". i really dont think that its fair to drop only 529 pairs in the US to selected stores, its like he has a small bit of cheese and he's dropping it into a bag-load of rats. now dont get me wrong i dont want those, im savin for the stealths, but sometimes it gets too drastic for all this jive. drop the limited, keep the price (or drop it 50$ lol) and let EVERYBODY around the world celebrate a crowning achievement that took 23 years in the making, and not jus some lucky people who need to camp for 5 hours jus to experience it.
I agree. Jordan Brand really does treat its customer base like lab rats.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Why all the hate on Air Randy and heat23?

Just enjoy the photos.

Bingo! I dont tell anyone to buy from air-randy.com nor do I have the need to hate on another man business for my own business/personal gain!

Good looking out E, bak and poofyo

heat23, man, if it weren't for sites like yours, i might be out buying shoes that i'd later regret because i didn't know what else was coming.appreciated, bro.

WOW .. Now we have competitors going at it .. LMAO

Who cares mang, its always good to have competition .. It leads to better production .. Its true, Im sure if JB had any freaking competition we would still seegreat leather and contruction of the shoe, but sorry to say he dont so we are stuck with crappy product that we have no choice but to buy because the love ofit .... But if you are reading if you had any competition I bet them classics you are putting out would of have been put out with better material .. you areonly cheating yourself and your self integrity .. greed is the root to all evil!!!

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

(No clue why I'm even asking this....)

For the people that bought them...has anyone *played* in them yet?

Is it not one of the most amazing fitting shoes you've ever worn?

Since nobody has been able to answer this question, for whatever reason, Im assuming they fit true to size?
I just wanna be straight when I order my Black pair.

I just heard that Jimmy Jazz supposly sold every pair of them to their employees .... LMAO .... I seriously doubt it was their employees but whatever ...

It disappoints me that the last shoe of this line starts off like this. This release did nothing but allow resellers to profit it seems and who can blame them.Buy a shoe for $230 and some change and sell it for 1K or more. Although I love the shoe and I am not a reseller, I think it would be hard for anyone to resistselling these things for the amount of money people are paying for them but with that being said, Jordan should have did better on this one. This shoe shouldhave been on Flight Club.

laugh.gif
@ all the herbs that didn't rock with my crew when it came 2crunch time, u can buy the GR's on launch
roll.gif

I'll rock these on my 23rd b-day, it's soon. Shout out 2 all the tru OG's players still in the game after all the pain in change we have subkectedourselves 2
wink.gif
but thats why we are OG's in the game. Death 2 lil babyboy hypebeast

Most importantly I would like to personally apologize for the TRUE herb @ Queens Center Mall, that wore the Titaniums around his neck
indifferent.gif

My bad, I am apauled at that.
indifferent.gif

Got a offer of $1400 stone cold cash for mine...They are gone tomorrow. Im not a reseller by any means, but I couldnt pass up the money. Plus they aint mysize.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^^ the only lame here would be you .. Is that like some type of style wearing kicks around neck to show off you stood in like damn near a week meaning you rather go without a shower decent shelter have no responsibilities etc etc etc and rather do all that for a pair of kicks? I be looking at you .. well not just me but my girl and me and probably a couple of my dudes and say%!%% is this guy doing how lame .. LMAO
roll.gif
Dude might as well have a sign saying look at my shoes. He's just asking for attention. Probably the only reason he got these shoes and noteven trying to wear it cuz it might get dirty.

can someone explain why the titaniums outside of the US were not numbered....
for example, canada had 5 stores that got them, europe got some, asia, etc....

my titaniums have the tag, but they are not numbered.... obviously there are more than 529 in the world....

Originally Posted by fLiPfRoG

my titaniums have the tag, but they are not numbered.... obviously there are more than 529 in the world....

Why "obviously"? Just because your pair isnt numbered? When I was in line at NT Chicago, the JB rep was there and he said they gave out pairsto peeps like all the reps, and some other select few. They all got numbered pairs, and to make up for the numbered pairs they gave out, they shipped pairswithout numbers. There are 529 in the US, some not numbered, and 529 in the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom