Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

OK, Reggie Bush.
pimp.gif

And yeah, I'm wondering about that adidas deal myself...but it's not like they're going to cut him loose anyways.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Isn't Reggie Bush signed with adidas
laugh.gif
I bet he's wearing JB shorts too.

What's the deal with their facial expressions, they look like a miserable couple.
Guess he finally realized Ray J's stench was all over that broad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Don't know if you're an SIU or a Marquette fan, but if the latter is the case, Seton Hall is gonna wax that $#* tonight.

SIU. This is a Jordan thread anyways, you just waisted your third post on a thought that no one cares about. you been to the sports forum yet chief?

I so badly want to just wear these stealths now, and pay for them when they come out. Hopefully my boss is in a good mood today.

Oh, no. I "waisted" my third post! Have you been to the spelling forum, also known as school yet? Chief. I envy your life, clown.

someone please keep this new kid off the board. new kids on here bringing this place down with stupid comments.

as for the shoes, all stars will be copped for sure. rhcp how's saint louis? been a minute man.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Isn't Reggie Bush signed with adidas
laugh.gif
I bet he's wearing JB shorts too.

What's the deal with their facial expressions, they look like a miserable couple.
Guess he finally realized Ray J's stench was all over that broad.
laugh.gif

My dude has the new XXIII's and gets to pipe Kim, what a life.

I think I will have to pick these up because I just picked up the black ones and they are the most comfortables js I have ever owned and I have had a few pairof js. I am trying to find out now how limited they are going to be.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The stealths have nothing on the insole (no jumpman, nothing stitched) are the all-stars the same way?
All XX3's should be this way from what I've seen... my Titaniums are that way.

It's funny what only a couple months and a lil bit of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HYPE[/color] can do to anyone's opinion.

Here are the initial responses to some Niketalk members after seeing the first black/white picture posted by litesole a couple months back compared to theirresponses now:

royalflush1230: " this is so****** ugly!!!!!!!!!" to "THEM BOIS IS FIA!!!!!!!"

Jordan23Head: " God Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL" to " Metoo....mine should be in on wednesday "

rowenarrow: " wow, thanks for the pic,but man I hop thats not it." to "Man I can't wait to buy and recieve mine"

east99: ".............. shame, shame, shame. ifthese are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!" to "i wanna get me a pair.i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though."

RunningFishy: " who cares.. garanteegonna be another dissapointment. they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit" to "They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. Thestealths look better suited. One thin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area."

Simmonsmike: " Wow.......I hopenot!" to "Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,nextsaturday should be cool in DC"

vick619: " ewwww!!!" to"Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspectedthem and they were real. They were nice and really light."

23thegreatest23: " its gonna Bfunny for those that like these but will get dissapointed on how wack these are!" to having this in his avatar:
1d335db3ee21507f83c3a0dc8b5f69b20522260_t.jpg

...But rickkid23 takes the cake for a complete 180 degree turnaround!

richkid23: " Why would you want glory for adisappointing shoe
ohwell.gif
">? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for lastinstead of the best for last SMH
smh.gif
"> @ whoever like theXX3.
mad.gif
">"

"Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" pictureappears well I think it will be the other way around I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" pictureappears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
"

"The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3
roll.gif
"> or even the XV
laugh.gif
"> because the XX3 are just
sick.gif
">!"

" JB should be paying us $230 or even $180 to wear them!
roll.gif
">"

"I wouldn't cop even when they hit the outlets
roll.gif
"

" I'm
mad.gif
@ the XX3 for looking likethat!"

" I have the same opinion to these as when i saw the black & white pic
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

to "I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

So I guess, The Beatles were right...."All You Need is Love"

^^^^ lol ijapino..funny comment..and it's so true..i never gave a true opinion until the pics that illustrated the shoe to the fullest came out..

rickkid23 should be banned for being an idiot after that John Kerry like flip flop.

Nice post Ijapino. Makes me like the infinite number of pages even more now.
laugh.gif
People watch what you say. It's officially on record.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The stealths have nothing on the insole (no jumpman, nothing stitched) are the all-stars the same way?
From the very first post:
auxyu.jpg

Ijap, I was thinking the same thing!

I remember when there was so much hate on these when I 1st posted the XX3 pix. Now look at them.

There was a few who liked the XX3's from the jump though. Big ups to those NTers!

Guy's don't get the wrong idea....I was not trying to call these people out.

It's just interesting to see how time changes people's opinions on things. Everyone has the right to say what they want and change their mindswhenever. But It just goes to show you that this happens EVERY year! Hell, I'm sure we've all done it before. When the XX's first leaked I wasclownin all over those, and then I ended up coppin every color that released!

That's cool ijapino and all that agree's with him but the thing is that im not like everyone else because atleast i admitted my past opinions towardsthe xx3's so i really don't see why i "take the cake"
roll.gif

haha at ijapino

everyone is going to have to start remembering their first impression responses

hey Tdog or anyone else, how do these fit? should i get 9.5 or 10

and nothing on the insole kinda sucks, would of been cool to see a MJ stitched on it

hey Tdog or anyone else, how do these fit? should i get 9.5 or 10

What size do you normally get? I got a size 9. I wear 8.5's in Air Forces and AJ Retros.
and nothing on the insole kinda sucks, would of been cool to see a MJ stitched on it

There's 100 on the outside of the shoe. Do you really need 1 more on the inside?
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
heat23 wrote:

Ijap, I was thinking the same thing!

I remember when there was so much hate on these when I 1st posted the XX3 pix. Now look at them.

There was a few who liked the XX3's from the jump though. Big ups to those NTers!

i can proudly say i was one of the NTers who loved the white/black/red XX3's from the start...the red toe reminds me of my first air jordans in'85. now because of making a mistake by not pre-ordering them...not knowing they look to be more limited than i first thought...i'm gonna have tofight some of you flip floppers just to get ONE FREAKIN' pair.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom