Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

had hope these would have been the pantones releasing.

jb getting predictable with these 29 colors...

This, except that for me the silver frame is definite go. I´m just not a huge fan of white-based shoes anymore, but the black and white pattern inside the blue lines is SICK
I AGREE! The disrupted line camo is amazing! I almost can't believe these would not hit ID with the potential of the upper. With my id, I would make the jumpman, jordan text, the trapezoid shape, midsole and outsole all black. I'd then make the disrupted line camo all red.

Thanks for the replys guys. These are smooth, but I was really anticipating the PE version. I'm actually happy in a way because it's money saved. I've been buying way too many kicks lately anyway.

The elephant prints are pretty Lame IMO. Jordan Needs to forget about that model and just release a bunch of Jumpman XX9 Colours!!!

The elephant prints are pretty Lame IMO. Jordan Needs to forget about that model and just release a bunch of Jumpman XX9 Colours!!!
I think the ele ones are better. and I'm not a fan of elephant print on these at all
laugh.gif
. all they had to do was shrink it JUST enough to where it would fit on the shoe and I think it would have been much more appealing.

I think the ele ones are better. and I'm not a fan of elephant print on these at all
laugh.gif
. all they had to do was shrink it JUST enough to where it would fit on the shoe and I think it would have been much more appealing.
what they need to do is drop the trapiziods and just do all over print, and a whole bunch of diff prints, more fades, 3m, solids, MC something more than tacky elephant print trapped in trapidiods
mean.gif

what they need to do is drop the trapiziods and just do all over print, and a whole bunch of diff prints, more fades, 3m, solids, MC something more than tacky elephant print trapped in trapidiods :smh:

THIS. I'm in total agreeement. That trapezoid SUCKS. So much more they can and should be doing with these shoes...

Yeah, to me they basically look like the Jordan 2012. They have a been there done that look to them, I don't like the design what so ever, and I don't think the general public likes it either, there seems to still be every size available in that design, where as the big jumpman ones are sold out (I'm talking about the first 2 colours) Im hoping we see a black with a big blue jumpman, with the ice blue soles, space jam style. Also a Black/yellow colour would be unreal too! We need more big jumpman colours!!!!

Yeah, to me they basically look like the Jordan 2012. They have a been there done that look to them, I don't like the design what so ever, and I don't think the general public likes it either, there seems to still be every size available in that design, where as the big jumpman ones are sold out (I'm talking about the first 2 colours) Im hoping we see a black with a big blue jumpman, with the ice blue soles, space jam style. Also a Black/yellow colour would be unreal too! We need more big jumpman colours!!!!
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../pink/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH FSR I've been patiently awaiting them sales to accompany my discount

I think the Bred elephant print is now eligible for discounts at FTL and Co so if you have a 20% coupon then that's one way. There's also NDC coupons.

Back
Top Bottom