Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Ugh so much potential that Oregon pair makes me sick bcuz we haven't gotten anything like that also could b just me but that doesn't look like weave mesh

Lol at the fact that a pair released this morning and there isn't a single post about them. When will JB lower the price to a reasonable point? Can't remember so little interest in a Jordan

Lol at the fact that a pair released this morning and there isn't a single post about them. When will JB lower the price to a reasonable point? Can't remember so little interest in a Jordan
True and a new/original one too. Was thinkn the same earlier discussion in this thread wasn't even about the ones that dropped today

i like the legend blues better than the infrareds, but i just cant do clear soles anymore. picking up the infrareds today pics to follow if interested.

better pics of the OD XX9 pe, easier to see the details

and I guess it really is mesh weave which has me even more upset at nike the details on these are just crazy, why can't we get designs like this
sick.gif

Is there anywhere to get a pair of the infrared's lower than retail? I live in Canada, and the duty and currency takes them up to about 350$, which is just ridiculous. Any info?

I wish they wouldn't have sullied the show with the big jump man but it's nice to see a new mesh design.

And it's crazy that a shoe is called Jordan in this new sneaker culture but isn't taking advantage of the buzz to generate interest and sales. Black Infrared 6 thread probably generated more pages from Thursday to Today.

They should really be trying to knock it out the park design wise instead of this my first Jordan big jump man and elephant print nonsense. It's clearly the best performer they just need some hype. Get these ambassadors to rock them. Throw out some commercials.

Is there anywhere to get a pair of the infrared's lower than retail? I live in Canada, and the duty and currency takes them up to about 350$, which is just ridiculous. Any info?
Check out nrml.ca

Send them an email... they don't have the infrared up on the site yet... but all the other XX9's are 20% off and in Canadian funds.

I think the UNC's are cool, but the white and clear sole :smh:

Might see the blacks on Saturday

when my wife got home with these for me last night i was initially extremely underwhelmed. the upper and sole just seemed flat and dull. they definitely dont look that great in low lighting. i thought id wear them to the gym once and decide from there if i was gonna return them. once i got these out in direct sunlight today thats when they really shine and i did a 180. ive never seen a red shoe pop like this in sunlight and ive owned the red 21s and the toro 5s among others. i hope yall keep sleepin cause im gonna grab me a second pair. these IMO are the best xx9 to release to date.

Sorry for ODing on pics but these are just too sick.

View media item 1282188View media item 1282193View media item 1282194View media item 1282196View media item 1282195THIS is why I hate transluscent soles.
View media item 1282190View media item 1282191View media item 1282192

Back
Top Bottom