Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

not like it matters but i hooped in the 29's and im pretty impressed with them. they were a good follow up to 28's. the only thing I noticed as far as differences are concerned is the grip and the cushion. both are just initial observations so im not gonna make a final judgement until I break them in a more.

Already copped my pair, but out of curiosity added them to cart easily on eastbay and footlocker.

mean.gif
 instant OOS from NDC .. really ... stop playin games nike, no you didnt

in n out on FNL though .. and surprisingly no checkout issues .. already got order confirmation too (really shocking for FNL)

total was $123.43 out of pocket from FNL 
happy.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
 instant OOS from NDC .. really ... stop playin games nike, no you didnt

in n out on FNL though .. and surprisingly no checkout issues .. already got order confirmation too (really shocking for FNL)

total was $123.43 out of pocket from FNL 
happy.gif

smokin.gif
How did you get that price?  Looks like my 12 is oos at FNL and I am in line on Footlocker

How did you get that price?  Looks like my 12 is oos at FNL and I am in line on Footlocker
paypal balance 
laugh.gif

NDC should free up I would think. No way they were instant sell out on there, unless these were super limited ... maybe the launch locator was an indication

I'll keep at it for a size 12 for you .. im up for good now 
eyes.gif
 nothin else to do 

Last edited:

paypal balance 
laugh.gif

NDC should free up I would think. No way they were instant sell out on there, unless these were super limited ... maybe the launch locator was an indication

I'll keep at it for a size 12 for you .. im up for good now 
eyes.gif
 nothin else to do 
Awesome thanks, I am still refreshing at Nike so hopefully I get some love

no prob

FTL is back-ordered until the 30th 

whether thats when they get them in stock, or when they will ship idk. 

Think I got through on Champs, got a order #, and email from paypal. But no email from Champs

What happened today? I couldn't even add them to cart or wait in line on NDC. I was "waiting" in line to checkout on FTL and both the 1s and XX9s sold out.

I luckily was able to cop off of EB.

Back
Top Bottom