Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I carted a pair on NDC after refreshing for about 15mins, but I them decided not to cop. I gotta get the Kobe's, hopefully they restock next week lol
This cancellation is making me just say F it to goin after the Kobe's now n just not even spend the money.

I'm still mad bout that :smh:

Last edited:
my american connect have mine in hand but a half size big. i don't have any xx9, are they tight at all?

Got a backordered email from EB today.

And XX9s fit TTS to me. But half size up shouldn't be too bad. Just wear elite socks or something.

Got a backordered email from EB today.

And XX9s fit TTS to me. But half size up shouldn't be too bad. Just wear elite socks or something.

thanks mate.

i hate having extra space. i'm a true 9 (for comparisons sake, the kd6 and aj2012 fit perfect imo) but went 8.5 in xx8 and they fit perfect.

Last edited:
Yea these were very limited my local niketown didn't even get them.  I haven't seen these in person yet but I got the Kobe's today and those are en fuego 

Yea these were very limited my local niketown didn't even get them.  I haven't seen these in person yet but I got the Kobe's today and those are en fuego 

Only like 9 stores showed to receive them on the foot locker release map

Only like 9 stores showed to receive them on the foot locker release map

5 and one off the coast of Africa. UPS sent me a tracking# from FTL this morning. I was actually expecting a cancellation since I carted relatively late.

Last edited:
Was about to pick up the BHMs today but the Times Square FTL only had a 11 and a 12 instead of my 11.5

Boooourns!

Was about to pick up the BHMs today but the Times Square FTL only had a 11 and a 12 instead of my 11.5

Boooourns!
a 12 
nerd.gif

Mine says the same, don't sweat it
Thanks. Been checking it all day since others had stated that theirs got cancelled. This would be my 4th pair of xx9's. Got the team orange, riverwalks and ultimate gift of flight. Love these shoes on and off the court and this cw just took it over the top.

Thanks. Been checking it all day since others had stated that theirs got cancelled. This would be my 4th pair of xx9's. Got the team orange, riverwalks and ultimate gift of flight. Love these shoes on and off the court and this cw just took it over the top.
It's been a while since Nike has gone about cancelling releases due to stock issues once orders are received - if it was FNL, FL, or Eastbay I would be worried, but NDC is pretty good. 

Back
Top Bottom