Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

never liked the photo reel shoes since they put that on the 22 and some 1s that year. these are the same for me, but it's cool to see how they can weave the upper to be photo realistic. 

It may take 20 yrs from now, but one day these will be worth a lot! I think all the post XV Js will be sought after. It'll be a new generation of adults talkin about how easy it was to cop them. Lol.

I received them and they were really nice.  I've heard of some XX9's going out and the colors being severely off.  sorry to hear that man.

It may take 20 yrs from now, but one day these will be worth a lot! I think all the post XV Js will be sought after. It'll be a new generation of adults talkin about how easy it was to cop them. Lol.
Shoes don't last that long, and Jordan's from the 90s don't even go for that much so chill with the fake hype

Shoes after 1998 used different material, and can go 20 yrs, unless you're hoopin in em, or you're fat and totally wreckin the shoe with a wide foot.

i def like the photo reel xx9s, just thinking if will be worth the effort (and big $) to import em from us... on the fence. 

So my OG XV that just came completely unglued is an anomaly? Made in 1999? Wow, maybe I can get a voucher...

if you live in southern California and looking for past jordan xx9 colorways the house of hoops in the Westfield Mall in Arcadia, Ca. has what your looking for. you may still be able to cop BHM XX9'S at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles as well. Good hunting people.

if you live in southern California and looking for past jordan xx9 colorways the house of hoops in the Westfield Mall in Arcadia, Ca. has what your looking for. you may still be able to cop BHM XX9'S at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles as well. Good hunting people.

Thank you, my good man.

I am also thinking of importing it...

Any idea which shop would ship it to europe?

Maybe it is not worth the price... (ship + tax + currency quote...)

Don't understand why this model is exclusive to the US... not many hype on those as I can see.

if only my damn giftcards are for footlocker. lol...still waiting for the color of the xx9 i want to go on the sale section. 

Back
Top Bottom