Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

They are on finishlines release calendar I believe and I just hit up Nike Georgetown and they don't know if they are getting them yet. 

Last edited:

This is more like it. Prices need to fall on all shoes.

This what happens when people don't buy right away. Love it!

My only pair.  The performance on these are great.  Does anyone know if the heel cushion bottoms out or what tech is in the heel?

How do the 29s compare to the M11? Both have the flightplate, but are there other differences that make the feel and performance better than the other?

Would love the Photo Reels. Hardly any info on release. Hope they get a reasonably wide release.

Last edited:
Just saw a nikestore Twitter teply to someone from a few hours ago that Photo Reels will not be online on NDC.

I know they can be wrong but Wed night reply for a Friday drop you would think would be accurate.

Last edited:
Would love the Photo Reels. Hardly any info on release. Hope they get a reasonably wide release.
I scanned responses about Photo Reels on FTL family and NDC twitter feeds.  All saying no go for online release!!  They're still on FNL launch calendar but they have not released anymore info. I feel my salt levels rising! 
mean.gif

How do the 29's compare to the 28's performance wise? Is it worth upgrading for performance alone?

Wish I could help, but I didn't grab any XX8s because of the zoom bag issues. All I can say is the XX9 performs very well (intense workouts/competition). I hate paying $225+ but it's worth it.

Wish I could help, but I didn't grab any XX8s because of the zoom bag issues. All I can say is the XX9 performs very well (intense workouts/competition). I hate paying $225+ but it's worth it.
Well the 29's definitely have a sturdier looking outsole but the shape of the 28's looks more "sleek" imo. Haven't had a chance to try on the 29's.

Back
Top Bottom