Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This is brand new tech. To utilize it to its full capabilities ONCE on the first model would be a waste. I just don't see it. Not saying I'm right, but just doesn't make sense to me.

I said no more pictures of Mike.. Just watch

From my understanding, the image is woven NOT printed. This factor alone would make it worth the money. And JB has done limited shoes for all star week before.

Now that it's confirmed that they are L with only 1K pairs releasing everyone is gonna change there mind now huh!

I told ya'll these were A must have. For some of you that like to rock, and for others too hate and for those who would like too add to there Collection.

Sounds like no chance on the photos. Guess I'll look for the cheapest price instead for ball. Need something new for a tournament Feb 28th.

question for those that got the yotg; are the pattern printed/painted or weaved? 

Last edited:
To what? Year of the GOAT? Shine Bright like the ASG? Only a few will get to view the highlight reel?

How come Kobe, KD, Lebron, Kyrie show IDs but not the GOAT?

Now that it's confirmed that they are L with only 1K pairs releasing everyone is gonna change there mind now huh!

I told ya'll these were A must have. For some of you that like to rock, and for others too hate and for those who would like too add to there Collection.
Yeah that's a bummer. I have a few other pairs of XX9 so I was going to be after these just strictly as a display pair because I just personally thought the concept was great. On to the next one though!

because Jordan's sell themselves.
The other lines need help
it's funny how many times people misuse 's on this board. Jordan's j's 1's 2's 3's etc.
laugh.gif

because Jordan's sell themselves.
The other lines need help
If these sold themselves than people wouldn't have been off loading their GoF XX9s for like a buck fifty. They wouldn't be on discount on NDC for the earlier styles.

And when people say Jordans sell themselves, I, personally, think they're referring to 1-13. Besides the Ferraris, the 14s sat on shelves last year and they hardly retro the others (XX seems to be getting some love this year).

These are obviously a great balling shoe and have potential from a casual perspective (BHMs, YOTG and HRs). But let's not pretend JB is doing all they can. Why not put the sig on iD? I get it for the retros but most of the folks buying the latest a Jordan do so to ball.

Last edited:
it's funny how many times people misuse 's on this board. Jordan's j's 1's 2's 3's etc. :lol:

Thanks for the grammar lesson. That was auto populated by Swype, didn't bother to remove it. Thank God you were here to catch it though.

Did I mistype anything else, sir?

Finishline drops are random in the morning?  Around what time should we be expecting these at

If these sold themselves than people wouldn't have been off loading their GoF XX9s for like a buck fifty. They wouldn't be on discount on NDC for the earlier styles.

And when people say Jordans sell themselves, I, personally, think they're referring to 1-13. Besides the Ferraris, the 14s sat on shelves last year and they hardly retro the others (XX seems to be getting some love this year).

These are obviously a great balling shoe and have potential from a casual perspective (BHMs, YOTG and HRs). But let's not pretend JB is doing all they can. Why not put the sig on iD? I get it for the retros but most of the folks buying the latest a Jordan do so to ball.

Just because they don't sell out on release morning doesn't mean they can't sell. Correct, 1-13 are the big sellers. But being available for a couple weeks is perfectly fine. I could name tons of shoes ten years ago that did the same, and some even went on sale. Cdp packs $100, raging bull V pack

Just because they don't sell out on release morning doesn't mean they can't sell. Correct, 1-13 are the big sellers. But being available for a couple weeks is perfectly fine. I could name tons of shoes ten years ago that did the same, and some even went on sale. Cdp packs $100, raging bull V pack

^ Probably the best ASG release this year. Everything else (except maybe Kyrie 1) is weak IMO.

Back
Top Bottom