Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Still waiting for that one colorway that will get me other than my team orange... 

There are a few that I like but don't love.

I'm waiting for more colorways to drop in price. I like these a ton, especially at that $130 NDC clearance price.

One of my favorite Jordan performance shoes other than the XIV and XX, and I like it on court better than both of those. I gave up on JB a while back, but they can still do it right sometimes.

So much wasted potential. But at least it holds the Nike best in b-ball title.

^^^You could always buy the UA Clutch Fit Drive or BrandBlack J Crossover 2. Normally, I'd be like Nikes look better but in this case not so much.

wore my TO at rec league this morning

like them better each time i wear them !

what a great shoe

Last edited:
Hanon has the Black and red ones on sale 30% off.  Comes out to like 160 after tax and shipping

Last edited:
"Bugs Bunny" this mid-May? Not [yet] sold on the color combo, though.

Need to see more photos. This might drop May 16, same day as the 7 Hares.

Source

Last edited:
Thus far the patterns they have come up with are giant jumpman, dead elephant, drunk kindergartner squigglies, lawn mower patterns, and now throw up. Good god JB.

i really like both pairs from the playoff pack...waiting for discount to hit

hares look kinda cool, but they are a bit busy. looking forward to seeing a better pic.

Not a fan of the squirly lines, sonars or topological map designs. Didn't like them on the Breds, Easters, Playoffs, etc.

Are we going to get a 30 reveal anytime soon?

I think the weave, flight plate and pod system should stay.

I thought there was no way to save the wavy lines...but that B/W pair won me over! 

Don't know if it had been posted but ebay seller columbus1410 has the white playoff pack XX9 in Sz 10 and 11 listed for $160 shipped as well as the black pair in various sizes for $180 shipped. Just thought I'd share if anyone was interested.

Back
Top Bottom