Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Don't know if it had been posted but ebay seller columbus1410 has the white playoff pack XX9 in Sz 10 and 11 listed for $160 shipped as well as the black pair in various sizes for $180 shipped. Just thought I'd share if anyone was interested.

damn thats a good deal, wish it was my size.

repped for the info.

I want those Riverwalks too and they have them in my size. Waiting on a 20% coupon or another price drop first. <$120 is the target.

^riverwalks in some sizes too... definitely tempting.

Use APRIL10 for $10 off too

Oh man....tempting indeed. Those Infrareds.

I like these a lot on court. Getting these would put me above $200 too for that winner's circle reward.

Right now I'm wondering if and when the XX9 will take the route of the XX8/XX8 SE and get to outlets for low. Might get 2-3 pairs if/when that happens.

How low were the 28s going?
The SE versions dropped real low depending on where you were buying.  Ebay, boutiques and other resale sites/vendors had pairs going for like 100 or less depending on cw.

23penny had a colorway that I regret not grabbing for like 65-70 shipped 
sick.gif
 kicking myself to this day

If Riverwalks hit outlets at $100... 
nerd.gif
Keep in mind retail for teh xx8 se was like 150 I believe.  A couple shrouded XX8s hit outlets too in the mid/low 100s and those retailed for 250, so it isn't out of the question for the xx9s to hit real low

There were a couple of colorways of the XX8SE that got to $79.99 on Eastbay around October last year. I copped the platinums and the reds then. Also was able to use a 15% coupon so they came out to $67.99 each. 

Get a voucher. That's happened on 4 pairs of 28 for me. Send em back and scoop a pair up at a discount

Just found this cut in the outsole. I've been hooping in these for 2-3 months. It hasn't affected the zoom yet. Could this eventually lead to damaging the zoom bag?
Are you the first person on here that this happened to? I thought the xx9 didn't have this problem anymore

Last edited:
do these fit a little bigger like the retros? im a 9.5 in retros but idk if i should get a 10 or 9.5 in these. i dont want any dead space..

Back
Top Bottom