Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

definitely not returning ultras lol
I want to return a pair of my ultra's. I think they look dope but there isn't enough support for me. I ran a half marathon in them and the back of my heel where the plastic counter ends caused some problems. There are many days throughout the week that I walk 5-10 miles and I wear these. Though I don't get joint pains I wouldn't say they are the most comfortable shoe.

Back on topic though what size is that xx9 MTM. I would insta cop at that price...

If you want info on mtm hit me up
As for ultra, I wear them casually, and often times when I'm on my feet all day long. Hands down most comfortable I've ever worn.
What is most comfortable to you, if not ultra? N how much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking

If you want info on mtm hit me up
As for ultra, I wear them casually, and often times when I'm on my feet all day long. Hands down most comfortable I've ever worn.
What is most comfortable to you, if not ultra? N how much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking
I am 190. Maybe 185 now, and 5'11''.

Honestly I was blown away at the step in comfort in store. I even got them 30% off. Casually they are really comfortable, but honestly I still prefer my airmax 2015 for running to these.

There are a few factors and I actually like the knit on the ultraboosts more than Flyknit. A few factors that draw the comfort back involve those cages that are on the sides. I got wide feet with really pronounced and high arches. Lack of torsional support at the arches is really noticeable when you run. Something like a flight plate would be amazing with boost. I also think the boost foam comes too far out behind the heel.

I am not sure what shoe is the most comfortable for me casually, but I can tell you for damn sure the XX9 is the most comfortable basketball shoe I have ever worn on court.

Couldn't agree more; these being the best basketball shoes I've ever played with.

I Never thought I'd find a pair I enjoyed more than Kobe V and lebron 8v2. These kill it in every aspect.

Had like 8 pairs at one point. Thinking of returning team orange and keeping EP and silver playoff.. pickup a pair for around $100 when they hit discount at outlets.

Maybe I need more break in time as I have only worn my casually once but they have not lived up to the hype. Nice shoe but my JC2 , CFD1 and rose 6 are more comfortable.....with the JC2's being MUCH more comfortable. Still glad I bought them but I thought they would rival my JC2 and they aren't even close as of now.

Maybe I need more break in time as I have only worn my casually once but they have not lived up to the hype. Nice shoe but my JC2 , CFD1 and rose 6 are more comfortable.....with the JC2's being MUCH more comfortable. Still glad I bought them but I thought they would rival my JC2 and they aren't even close as of now.
you need to use them on court. Casually you might as well wear flyknit runners for comfort.

Idk, I laced em up fr fr and I can't do an all woven upper, I need more of a Lebron/kobe7 setup

I use my playoff homes for hoops only

I've played in all four and in terms of all day comfort on court (and overall performance) I like the CF Drive and XX9.

JC2 is comfortable, but the toe guard setup isn't perfect and they can get a bit irritating at the achilles.  The Rose 6 isn't bad, but I returned mine because the traction just wasn't good enough where I play.

I stopped wearing bball shoes casually a long time ago so I have no idea how any of these feel casually.  I'd much rather wear some Pure Boosts or New Balances.

mean.gif
 too little difference between Westbrook's all-star pair vs the all-star pair. 

i want these instead ... 

I'm not even mad since those were dope. However, I'm sad that they're smokescreening the Jordan 30 with these little releases and the lows...

Back
Top Bottom