Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think I see what you mean. Guess we'll have to see the release pairs for better shots. 

Missed out on those MTM's if anybody see's em around let me know. Also looking for ASG. Though those Westbrook Joints are FIREEEEEEE

not sure if the pair will still be there, but the Finishline at the outlets of Orange has a pair of Year of the Goat in sz11.5 on the sale rack with 30% off $159 earlier tonight. here is the store info. 

Finish Line

Outlets at Orange

20 City Boulevard West Suite 920, Orange, CA 92868

(714) 602 4261

would've bought, but they were half size too big.

Just the XX9. I would love to get the 1's in the pack but the price is too steep and I have a feeling JB is going to start releasing 1's like that in the future..

I am also looking for the MTM XX9, but I would need to see them in person, since the leather might give the shoe a different look!

Anyone with any leads on the XX9 Feng Shui in a 12? Kicks Crew has em up but only up to an 11. Never seem to see 12s on ebay either.

if that UNC cw dropped i would cop in a flash. ive been a fan of UNC since jordans young years, and would love to have those. even tho im currently on a buying strike since getting a TV on BF.

Just the XX9. I would love to get the 1's in the pack but the price is too steep and I have a feeling JB is going to start releasing 1's like that in the future..

I was asking because 32 State still had the pack last time I was there a couple weeks ago.

I am also looking for the MTM XX9, but I would need to see them in person, since the leather might give the shoe a different look!

Sending you a PM.

i havent really been into the XX9 but i kind of want a pair especially hearing about the on court performance.

real quick could someone tell me the XX9 colors that had the oversized jumpman on the side.

i dont think there were that many available to the public were there?

T
i havent really been into the XX9 but i kind of want a pair especially hearing about the on court performance.

real quick could someone tell me the XX9 colors that had the oversized jumpman on the side.

i dont think there were that many available to the public were there?
Theyre everywhere bro

I think the oversized Jumpman pairs were the Team Orange, Hare, Riverwalk, Infrared, Photoreel, and the Quais. There were a few PE's that weren't released to the public too. 

The XX9 lows for Friday are now up on FTL's launch locator -- I hope it's not a mistake, but nearly every FTL near me is getting them.

tempted to wait for discount, but I may have to scoop em this Friday...

Back
Top Bottom