Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Some other g town colorways hit outlets. It was grey and navy with the lines going through the upper.

Thanks for the response. I have seen the one you are talking about floating around but having a little trouble figuring out if any of the players actually wore the colorway on court in a game.

Wore my XX9 lows last night for 2-3 hours of run.

Traction still holding up VERY well on a dusty court. Forefoot zoom feels a little different left compared to right...

Compared to my Harden Vol 1's and Kobe 11 Elite I have been wearing in rotation.. the fit felt a little snug and less comfortable. On court, on toes, they're great.

Either way, they held up great during the entire time of play, no hot spots really, not much to complain about. Just getting a little bored of them maybe.. 

Some other g town colorways hit outlets. It was grey and navy with the lines going through the upper.
UNC has some of those too. ALL over ebay as "PE Samples"....my question though around those is how can we be sure that was the case for those or Georgetowns? I've seen the UNC ones in sizes all the way down to 8 and as high as 17. Are they really making samples for college basketball players in sizes 8-17?

And for some of the pairs on ebay (for at least the UNC ones I saw) the tag appears to not be a "sample" type tag.

Just curious if anyone saw those gridline joints for Georgetown or UNC actually tied to UNC/Georgetown in any way other than the color scheme?

They aren't samples, they're canceled colorways because the shoes didnt sell well. That's why they have regular tags.

As for your Gtown question, i don't believe they ever did. There are promotional shots with some players in the shoes though.

They aren't samples, they're canceled colorways because the shoes didnt sell well. That's why they have regular tags.

As for your Gtown question, i don't believe they ever did. There are promotional shots with some players in the shoes though.

Nice. Didn't ever see those pics. Will try to find

Stupid board won't let me post off-site links. Search georgetown xx9. There's a pic like 3 images in that links to a jordan daily write up.

Stupid board won't let me post off-site links. Search georgetown xx9. There's a pic like 3 images in that links to a jordan daily write up.

Thanks for the link. That particular scrapped G'town colorway is going for top dollar on eBay. Crazy.

I got lucky on that pair for $120, but some of the other ross/outlet ones i had to pay 200+ for. People just see the 99999999 on the tag and try to charge out the ***. It's annoying.

Really lucked out and got a pair of XX9s from Marshalls today for $79.99. Always wanted to try a pair and couldn't pass it up for 80 bux

Same here. Two people are selling those at 11.5 for 300 lol. Size 12s are always a a lot cheaper but they're way too big for me.

Just wondering..  The photoreel 29, I bought a pair around all star weekend a few years ago.  Not much gets said about those.  Are those just another forgotten release or is it not that big of a deal.  This is the only 29 I have but had to have them.  Embarrassed to say how much I paid for them.  I was just curious why they are not talked about much.  From my recollection they were an all star release?  One of my favorites in my collection..

Only time a flagship Jordan gets any hype is when it is limited or sought after. The Photo Reel was limited but not sought after.

A question to those who have played in the 29s. 

Have you encountered achilles pain after playing in them? 

The traction is awesome but I noticed that after I play in them, my achilles hurt like crazy.

Appreciate the inputs

The traction is awesome but I noticed that after I play in them, my achilles hurt like crazy.

Appreciate the inputs

Was never issue for me personally. I have two pairs of lows though and just tried one out. Okay but not like the mids. Might have to unload my other pair

Appreciate the inputs
Been playing in Kobe XI and when I went back to my 29 lows I started experiencing some minor arch discomfort and the shoe felt really bottom heavy to me. Really odd as I never experienced any of this before perhaps my feet need to re-adjust. 

Been playing in Kobe XI and when I went back to my 29 lows I started experiencing some minor arch discomfort and the shoe felt really bottom heavy to me. Really odd as I never experienced any of this before perhaps my feet need to re-adjust. 
I too wanted to get the lows. But after what I am experiencing with the mids, I am hesitant

I too wanted to get the lows. But after what I am experiencing with the mids, I am hesitant
which mid's do you have? Don't know if its true but the earlier models supposedly had a "softer" knit vs the later models. I had a pair of Riverwalks and those fit and played amazing, was hoping I could get the same experience when the lows came out. Unfortunately, the lows knit is a little thicker and overall gave a different experience compared to the mids. 

Back
Top Bottom