Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I havent see Russ rockin these since the clippers series, JB might want to drop Kawhi Leonard a pair for the finals...

^^ from what I've seen in the playoffs he only wears the XX9s at home. Whenever he's playing away he brings out the XX8s.

Will Nike release the KD7 this summer?
Does any know if there will be a Team USA colorway of the Jordan 29 for the World Cup of basketball this summer as well?

Jordan needs a stand out player to carry the brand like a Kobe or Lebron if they did we people would be all over the 29

Jordan needs a stand out player to carry the brand like a Kobe or Lebron if they did we people would be all over the 29
If you're a true "stand-out" player... you would never wear the shoe with the logo of another man.... and attached to his name.

If you're a stand-out... you demand your own Signature.

If you're a true "stand-out" player... you would never wear the shoe with the logo of another man.... and attached to his name.

If you're a stand-out... you demand your own Signature.

Melo and CP3 are "stand out" players/superstars that has their own signature and still has the jumpman logo on their shoes. But I know what you are saying about their own signature line within that brand.

Too bad Westbrook is not yet a marketable superstar,

Last edited:
Now that RW and the Thunder are fishin', maybe JB will give colorways to Jesus and Kawhi to rock during The Finals!!! One can only hope...................................................................:\

I really like the all white/ blue and black/ orange XX9, I am all in for the black one and if the white one drops I will be in as well!

For RW to become a marketable player he needs his own team!

I really like the all white/ blue and black/ orange XX9, I am all in for the black one and if the white one drops I will be in as well!

For RW to become a marketable player he needs his own team!

Kinda hard when the MVP is on your team. Westbrook is a great player but needs more work because his shot selection is suspect as well as him holding the ball trying to play 1 on 1 and not even letting Durant touch the ball.

Kinda hard when the MVP is on your team. Westbrook is a great player but needs more work because his shot selection is suspect as well as him holding the ball trying to play 1 on 1 and not even letting Durant touch the ball.

The best defense ever!

If the XX9 will be relased in Nov 2014 I have plenty time to save money for them. I just want them be normal durable and not have zoom air bang pops or
whatever rididulous damages.

By the way, the AJ XX) Wesbrook wears in that JB suit has Jumpman on the tongue but in almost
every photo they have the big 23 on it.
What will the final product look like?
Actually I would like to have it done like on the XX3 - 2011: One having the 23 and the other the Jumpan
on this model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom