Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i don't think he fully designed the xx8 did he? i swore there was another person who was lead designer. idk why I'm thinking there is someone else 

i don't think he fully designed the xx8 did he? i swore there was another person who was lead designer. idk why I'm thinking there is someone else 

Maybe because u expect better design by tinker? ^^
Actually i like the radical design of the xx8.
What i really dislike is the bad quality of the sole with the zoom air bags popping on many pairs and the outsole also rips open.

Maybe because u expect better design by tinker? ^^
Actually i like the radical design of the xx8.
What i really dislike is the bad quality of the sole with the zoom air bags popping on many pairs and the outsole also rips open.
Nah not really I didn't mind the design. I just remember seeing another name being brought up with the design of the shoe. And yeah the zoom bags popping kept me from buying pairs just because I was nervous of them breaking on me within a short amount of time. Thankfully the xx9s should change that

I'm surprised to see that people are starting to warm up to the colorway with the obnoxiously sized Jumpman.  I still feel that logo in that size is out of place on the sleek design of the XX9.  

I'm gearing towards the cement design, it kinda grew on me. The more I look at the big jumpman pair, the more I don't like em. They look more like trainers.

225 is outlandish, but my 29th bday is around that time. Time to throw hints at the wife, majorly.

Good stuff DMONEY23444.

My vote goes to the big Jumpman that 23 is also a good look, ID's would be great with this model IMO.

Back
Top Bottom