Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

think i'll cop the black ones, usa colorway kinda cool tho!

i'd like to seem in a cement color way... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! 

by far the prettiest j's since a decade! 

Really looking forward to these. I like both colorways but I like the one with the big jumpman more can't wait to get a pair

shoe looks like **** with the giant jumpman and the giant 23 on the tongue

guess mj gettin so old he losing his eye sight so to appease his ego they made them **** big enough to see from the moon

Last edited:
I think the oversized Jumpman looks great! Something JB has not done before!

I would buy all 3 oversized Jumpman versions shown so far:

OKC Home Edition
Black version
USA version

OKC Home Edition
Black version
USA version

watch out.....AJ XX10 would be having micro sized Jumpman making it difficult for people to notice it being an Air Jordan XD

OKC Home Edition
Black version
USA version

On the contrary it already has been done before with the Air Jordan 2012. Up til the soon to release XX9, the 2012 has had the most obnoxiously sized Jumpman in any signature model.

watch out.....AJ XX10 would be having micro sized Jumpman making it difficult for people to notice it being an Air Jordan XD

That would be fantastic actually. Let the shoes' overall design, quality, and innovation speak the message of being the brand's 30th flagship model without having to rely on a logo.

That would be fantastic actually. Let the shoes' overall design, quality, and innovation speak the message of being the brand's 30th flagship model without having to rely on a logo.

That's one of the reasons I love the design of the Nike Foam One. It only has that little Nike swoosh at the front. I know it has the Penny logo too, but the Nike logo is small. The design stands on it's own without a huge swoosh. Less is more, JB. That being said, I will probably still cop a pair. :lol:

I know the xx9 wont release until 9/6. However, due to the Russell Westbrook x Barneys capsule collection releasing recently with the elephant print as the main visual design, is anyone besides myself curious as to wether we'll get original xx9 apparel different from the RW x B collection or the same thing but in different colors? The RW x B shorts in black and red would be killer!

I know the xx9 wont release until 9/6. However, due to the Russell Westbrook x Barneys capsule collection releasing recently with the elephant print as the main visual design, is anyone besides myself curious as to wether we'll get original xx9 apparel different from the RW x B collection or the same thing but in different colors? The RW x B shorts in black and red would be killer!
no idea, but friends was at Barneys and saw the Westbrook collection... $250 for pair of shorts??? no thanks.

no idea, but friends was at Barneys and saw the Westbrook collection... $250 for pair of shorts??? no thanks.

That's actually pretty ironic lol. Someone with a "fashion" sense as deplorable as Westbrook actually collaborating with a fashion boutique is just plain ridiculuous. Almost as bad as that price point you mentioned.

It's early but should JB keep making new Jordans after the XXX? If so, maybe it doesn't have to be a yearly thing, maybe every 2 years? They can sell retros forever. I'd like to see them Alpha them like they did with the AJ 1 Alphas. Hyperfuse, flywire, unlocked zoom, etc. on the classic AJs.

It's early but should JB keep making new Jordans after the XXX? If so, maybe it doesn't have to be a yearly thing, maybe every 2 years? They can sell retros forever. I'd like to see them Alpha them like they did with the AJ 1 Alphas. Hyperfuse, flywire, unlocked zoom, etc. on the classic AJs.
NO

Back
Top Bottom