Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I was wondering if I missed these while in the mall today picking up the Ferrari's but after checking the locators none of the footlockers,footactions or champs near me got them....doubt they're in any of the other stores either. :lol:

Dealing with the NDC website this morning was super frustrating. Missed out on the team oranges because of it. Argh. Was able to get the cements with a 20% coupon. Will see if I can find some team oranges locally. Hope these perform. If the lack of heel zoom is noticeable then these are going back...

Will be interesting to see what happens with melo's next shoe. I can't imagine him having a shoe with no air in the heel

couldnt score oranges using 20% off coupon so i passed, but i saw white/orange jumpman cw on IG this morning, guy, that's the cw i was looking for! 
pimp.gif

has tinker or anyone involved in the creation or marketing of the shoe given a reason for why they didn't want air in the heel?

Nightwing stated in the comments of his review that they analyzed footage and players don't need it. Also to save weight. Not sure I buy it but willing to give it a try.

I got to my Champs store later in the day and got the Last pair in my size 10 and it was a floor model. It came with box, elephant print wrap paper, the brown cardboard inserts and of course shoes. Did I miss anything?
Just wanna make sure there wasn't manual/pamphlet ( ala the 3's) or plastic inserts (ala the XI's) cause for $225 the overall packaging is weak.

Nope, you have everything that I got in mine.

Champs had Team Oranges in store????

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, you have everything that I got in mine.

Champs had Team Oranges in store????

Think it depends locations my local mall has FA/FL/CHAMPS all in 3 feet of each other they get the same stock. I know my Champs gets things others seem to not think it's the distributor imo. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't each region have there own distributor who alots certain pairs for them.spoke to a HOH manager and he was telling me Nike doesn't directly deal with them it's a middle guy is this true always wondered?

I hope the lows look decent and without the huge branding..... I really hope we a get team orange cw in a low version

I'm wondering why several guys here are surprised that the team orange pair sold better than the gym reds. When both got leaked here the majority was already stating that they like the team orange more.

I'm wondering why several guys here are surprised that the team orange pair sold better than the gym reds. When both got leaked here the majority was already stating that they like the team orange more.

the team orange remind me of the black/electric green xx8s from last year... sold out fast

Back
Top Bottom