Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got done working and tried them on. As always with every release of Silver Bullets over the years, they are absolutely TTS for me and no way would I want to go up .5, I'd have way too much room. I guess my feet must be what Nike has in mind :lol:
Compared to the 2017s underfoot, I guess they feel SLIGHTLY better. The forefoot cushioning seems a little bit thicker on these (dunno if it's the insole or what), but none of it is a big difference. Certainly there is no real bounce to them. But whatever, I'm used to it with 97s and I can easily wear them all day long. Would've been nice to get a real upgrade on the cushioning, but it won't temper my enthusiasm for what is one of my favorite Nikes of all time. Enjoy, fellas.

Had a feeling these were up next

1668742169034.png

Not gonna lie …
With the time tonight to really look at my pair, and seeing more and more of these photos of other people’s pairs … and comparing to my 2017 pair …
Nike did it again. The shape—mostly the toe—on these kinda sucks. Brick-toe nonsense. These look very square in comparison to previous releases. Like, why?
These guys always seem to take a step forward, a step back, when it comes to retros. Be it Jordans or Nikes.
These still look good on foot and all, but I’m kinda like :smh:
Just look at the side by side photo directly above my post here to see what I mean. That’s pretty bad, honestly.

restock. 8% rakuten cash back

This did it for me.. planned on passing but that rakuten plus some of the differences are pushing me over the edge. My 2017's are still great minus discoloration.

Hope the 11.5 for pick up works fine.. last release I went half up to 11 for Golds and had to get 11.5 for SB's.

Not gonna lie …
With the time tonight to really look at my pair, and seeing more and more of these photos of other people’s pairs … and comparing to my 2017 pair …
Nike did it again. The shape—mostly the toe—on these kinda sucks. Brick-toe nonsense. These look very square in comparison to previous releases. Like, why?
These guys always seem to take a step forward, a step back, when it comes to retros. Be it Jordans or Nikes.
These still look good on foot and all, but I’m kinda like :smh:
Just look at the side by side photo directly above my post here to see what I mean. That’s pretty bad, honestly.

Shape has been damn near the same since 2010. Your just seeing a pair with shoe inserts that distorts the shape.

Discounted and free shipping
super clutch, knew if we waited there would be a good boutique disco. these might even go lower but im ok with a pair at 130

I love that pairs are somewhat easier to obtain now… we'll see how the Lost and Founds go tomorrow… 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Discounted and free shipping

Any info on that place? It looks super suspect. No store address, no phone number….

Pair from Hibbett just delivered today, still no shipping on pair from Creme321. Wish I looked at reviews before I placed the order from there, seems like they take forever to ship or sometimes don’t ship at all.

Man I forget who convinced me in here to sell my pair last year but thanks again!

D46052F9-603A-40CE-A010-2695AE8E840B.png

Just remember, your wife was even saying you should sell them. She never would have let you down on that one now, if you didn’t end up selling them.

Back
Top Bottom