Official Air Max 97 Thread

So the silver along the midsole of the shoe doesn't reflect?? :frown:

the mudguard from the OG was also not reflective, you want the reflective version
from the silver bullet you should try to look for the older releases on ebay

That's true. I just liked the extra flash. :lol:

I'm assuming these will have the PSi like this year's 95s did?

Last edited:
will someone please clarify whats going on?  i keep getting conflicting information between here and instagram. 

what is dropping on 12/2?  

the italian flag silver bullets, or regular (non italian flag) silver bullets?

which of these are releasing only in italy with a possible wider release? 

and whats releasing in 2017?

Last edited:

will someone please clarify whats going on?  i keep getting conflicting information between here and instagram. 

what is dropping on 12/2?  

the italian flag silver bullets, or regular (non italian flag) silver bullets?

which of these are releasing only in italy with a possible wider release? 

and whats releasing in 2017?
Regular silver bullets

Italy this friday (12/2)

Europe 12/14

USA/NA no info yet

Im not a big fan of air maxes, but these things are beautiful. I'm going to have to get my hands on a pair.  

Any confirmed online retailers for the December EU release? END posted something but then took it down.

Bruh you gotta be one of the biggest clowns on the forum. And you wonder why dudes stay going at your neck. Take your trolling elsewhere dudes already exposed your info isn't solid, you add nothing to the forum. So what ppl are hype about a shoe. Tf does being salty profit you? Swear it's some true life lames on this site.

Last edited:
Bruh you gotta be one of the biggest clowns on the forum. And you wonder why dudes stay going at your neck. Take your trolling elsewhere dudes already exposed your info isn't solid, you add nothing to the forum. So what ppl are hype about a shoe. Tf does being salty profit you? Swear it's some true life lames on this site.
did i quoted you, i was just talking about it in general, my info aint solid thats why i have 14 followers and you only 1, thats the difference between you and me, im free to give my opinion here on NT you dont like that, it aint my problem, you're looking for trouble bring it on i will destroy you here
wink.gif

Last edited:
You sound like a dweeb. No one cares about your followers just like no one cares about your lame opinion. You will destroy me lmao Move along. Ppl are excited to grab a shoe that hasn't released in years. You're salty about it, again no one cares. Keep your emotions to yourself nerd.

Last edited:
You sound like a dweeb. No one cares about your followers just like no one cares about your lame opinion. You will destroy me lmao Move along. Ppl are excited to grab a shoe that hasn't released in years. You're salty about it, again no one cares. Keep your emotions to yourself nerd.
if no one cares why you reply then ?? im free to give my negative opinion here on NT, and wtf are you gonna do about it dude ?? go block me then ?? and even if i wanna express my saltyness i am free to do that here, i actually dont give a damn what other people think, cuz i dont care about other people other than myself

I like the way the women's pair looks over the men's...or is that just different lighting in those pics

So the silver along the midsole of the shoe doesn't reflect?? :frown:

the mudguard from the OG was also not reflective, you want the reflective version
from the silver bullet you should try to look for the older releases on ebay

That's true. I just liked the extra flash. :lol:

I'm assuming these will have the PSi like this year's 95s did?
word

That 3m all around really make the shoe pop :pimp: :pimp:

I'LL TAKE A WOMENS PAIR.. THEY LOOK MORE LIKE THE OG TO ME. THATS IF THEY EVER MAKE IT TO THE STATES.. LOOKS LIKE THESE THINGS WILL BE GONE LEFT AND RIGHT FROM THE EU SITES.

If anyone is interested, Holypopstore will release them tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they have international shipping.

these are going to fly out here in europe, especially in the UK when we get them in a few weeks. hoping quantities will be OK though I think now days if the shoe hasn't got boost you've got a good chance of copping

these are going to fly out here in europe, especially in the UK when we get them in a few weeks. hoping quantities will be OK though I think now days if the shoe hasn't got boost you've got a good chance of copping

Worst time they could drop less than 2 weeks before Xmas smh, f**k Nike!

Does anyone know at what time does Holypop store release their pairs? I missed on ndc and I don't wanna risk with the women pair.

Back
Top Bottom