Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hopefully they don't fly cause everybody and their mommas want the 11s.

If I remember correctly, the last time these released in '13 as part of the OG pack they were also labeled as 'QS'. All 4 shoes were still somewhat widely available a couple months after. But you never know these days....

Hopefully they don't fly cause everybody and their mommas want the 11s.

If I remember correctly, the last time these released in '13 as part of the OG pack they were also labeled as 'QS'. All 4 shoes were still somewhat widely available a couple months after. But you never know these days....
when they came out at the holiday season in 2012 the 97s were collecting dust, everyone went for the usual top 3, the 1s, 90s and 95s, the 97s got left out from the group if it was a blacksheep, nobody even turned around and looked at them and now 4 years later suddenly everybody wants them because next year is the anniversary and all that BS crap
laugh.gif
nike wanna revive the 97s they should listen to me and bring back the 2nd batch from the mens and wmns OG releases and not always the boring silver or gold cw, that ish get mad played out through the years, thats also the reason why the 97s never took off like the top 3 AMs

Last edited:
I miss my pair of silvers. Copped them from outlets last time they dropped.

Might cop both the silvers and golds next year.

the 97 is my fav air max model

AW Lab, they were doing a presentation event in Milan, so I called them to see if they had them in Cagliari stores. Turned out that they release in every store stateside, and they told me that also FL had them.

Last edited:
Am97 History lesson:
All OG pairs. White gold can't be found, never released in US probably most difficult 97 to find nowadays and went under the radar. Neon black Am97 were very hard to get in Us unless you knew someone in Asia/ euro. Silver was everywhere even for sale and in outlets surprise to see them selling for 500$+ on ebay nowadays . True am97 released only at True SF. Not sure if they had a wider release after that. Happy to finally see Airmax 97s back in action

View media item 2249183
For other photos / sneaker pics check out my IG
@AnthonyAye @A6103 [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Am97 History lesson:
All OG pairs. White gold can't be found, never released in US probably most difficult 97 to find nowadays and went under the radar. Neon black Am97 were very hard to get in Us unless you knew someone in Asia/ euro. Silver was everywhere even for sale and in outlets surprise to see them selling for 500$+ on ebay nowadays . True am97 released only at True SF. Not sure if they had a wider release after that. Happy to finally see Airmax 97s back in action

btw the white cw and the brown cw are not OG cws, i cant remember seeing them came out back in 97/98

the 2 cws both came out in 2004, so how can they be OG then ??

All OG as in original, not retro versions. From the guy who calls himself airmaxdisciple and despised and hated on Am97s when I posted Am97 pics years ago. Your opinion doesn't matter. You weren't even around then. How can they be OG? Why don't you search google since it is obvious that you get 99% of "sneaker knowledge" from there. Congratulations! Get a life

All OG as in original, not retro versions. From the guy who calls himself airmaxdisciple and despised and hated on Am97s when I posted Am97 pics years ago. Your opinion doesn't matter. You weren't even around then. How can they be OG? Why don't you search google since it is obvious that you get 99% of "sneaker knowledge" from there. Congratulations! Get a life
i think its time for you to step you sneaker knowledge game up, the shoes you have posted above are not OG, releases that came out the fist 2 years from a new introduced shoe are OG, the pairs above what you have posted are 3 cws that are retroed and based on the OG releases from the AM97s that came out in 1997 the white and the brown cws are just what we called retro+ cws, none of the pairs what you have posted have a sizetag that is stated they are produced in 97 or 98, so you're clearly dont know ish about sneakers, calling retro releases OG lmfao and then dare calling me out for not knowing my ish, your just salty that im right and you got schooled by someone that posses AM knowledge levels above of you, i google all my knowledge some stuff cant be googled, you either have knowledge or not and that for someone that is lurking on NT since 2002
roll.gif
and you should get your dusty facts right i have never posted here years ago, i only just recently came here so dont know what kind of alheizmer jibberish you are talking about

http://niketalk.com/t/500876/did-people-forget-the-meaning-of-og

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah. "Someone that posses AM knowledge levels above you." [emoji]128514[/emoji] What do you want a cookie? I come here to share pics from time to time. I see that you live here, I hope you're paying rent. Let's see your airmax97 collection, actually since you are the Airmax and not the "Google disciple" that you claim I'd like to see your airmax collection. Post it

Blah, blah, blah. "Someone that posses AM knowledge levels above you." [emoji]128514[/emoji] What do you want a cookie? I come here to share pics from time to time. I see that you live here, I hope you're paying rent. Let's see your airmax97 collection, actually since you are the Airmax and not the "Google disciple" that you claim I'd like to see your airmax collection. Post it
i have no problem with people sharing their pics, dont come here with your so called AM97 history lesson while your clearly dont know what your talking about and then gets salty when i corrected you with the proper info, and why should i show my ish for you ??, you wanna see my kicks go work for it and google it lmfao, peeps that are following me on IG knows very well what kind of heat i have in my collection, just admit you're just a N00B what is suffering from alzheimer and that for someone that is here around since 2002, according to you i posted here years ago, so go quote that so called post from me then ??
roll.gif

Last edited:
One of the peeps that follows you screen shot these pics of your "heat" on IG and it is safe to say that you are the

"NikeAirmaxOutetFinderDisciple"

Let me know when you actually own a pair of airmax97 or any "heat" at all before you start trying to school people with your google knowledge.

Continue with your life as a keyboard warrior/ sneakerologist, I hope Nike is paying you well for your accurately precise info

View media item 2249432
View media item 2249433
View media item 2249434

One of the peeps that follows you screen shot these pics of your "heat" on IG and it is safe to say that you are the

"NikeAirmaxOutetFinderDisciple"

Let me know when you actually own a pair of airmax97 or any "heat" at all before you start trying to school people with your google knowledge.

Continue with your life as a keyboard warrior/ sneakerologist, I hope Nike is paying you well for your accurately precise info
lmfao you dont even know what even heat is smh, calling my OG mesh and HOA AM1

and my EU exclusive Matrix AM95s outlet finders you're just a funny clown
roll.gif

better you stay away from the pipe it aint good for your brains
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If that's what you call heat these days then I'm out the loop.
I don't think that would even pass for luke warm. Call me old fashioned but back in my day cool shoes looked more like this:

View media item 2249466
View media item 2249468
Don't worry next time I see some Airmax heat at the outlet I'll be sure to let you know first before I post on the Outlet thread [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lemme ask all y'all "AM" conisouires about am97 and why the mid soles on all my (3 only :tongue:) 97's turn off white and see through almost? View media item 2249470
My gold oly pair had the same fading.
TBH the mid sole was nvr truly white but a pearl white.

Thots?

Also please keep the clip dumping to a minimum :lol:

Back
Top Bottom