Official Air Max 97 Thread

u shouda just bought the 1s i picked up for u. 1 of 3 i grabbed a pair 4 grabbed em from me and hes had his kicks for a week
You're absolutely right but I was busy and thought the process was easier. I won't make that mistake again though. I'm taking the first opportunity I see. Thanks again though. 

So i finally got around to trying on my TTS. Eliminated any heel slip I had with .5 size up but just a little too snug in the toe box for me. Can feel my toe hit the end of the shoe. It's weird, the difference between a 10 and 10.5 is a pretty big difference. Instead of the length being a little shorter, the entire shoe seems to be scaled smaller all around. Hard to explain but the midsole, outsole, upper, overall seems smaller. Never seen that before.

^I know what you mean, I wore my sz. 12 yesterday and they were almost an exact fit. Normally, I'd have a little wiggle room in my shoes. Doesn't bother me, but just wondering if a 12.5 would have been a little more ideal.

Overall, I'm happy with them and really like them. Had a lot of folks look while walking through the Farmer's Market lol.

So i finally got around to trying on my TTS. Eliminated any heel slip I had with .5 size up but just a little too snug in the toe box for me. Can feel my toe hit the end of the shoe. It's weird, the difference between a 10 and 10.5 is a pretty big difference. Instead of the length being a little shorter, the entire shoe seems to be scaled smaller all around. Hard to explain but the midsole, outsole, upper, overall seems smaller. Never seen that before.
I feel the same way about the same sizes. Which do you prefer?

I'm sticking with the half size up. TTS for me feels like it would get uncomfortable.
I feel the same way I got my TTS (9.5) and I immediately size swap in a local FB group I'm in for a 10 I'm sticking to half size up with these also

Mad late, but the air bubbles on these are significantly bigger and different shape from my HOA pair and my 2006 neons.  Are they the same as the original 97 release (never owned those)?

Mad late, but the air bubbles on these are significantly bigger and different shape from my HOA pair and my 2006 neons.  Are they the same as the original 97 release (never owned those)?
you should drop some side by side comparison pics with the 2k17 S-Bs VS 2k5 S-Bs
wink.gif

im curious to see how much the different is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom