Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got my silver bullets in and I'm glad i didn't go a half size up even with my wide foot, my size 12 fits perfectly.

i keep checking this thread like a mad man hoping for news of a SB restock 
frown.gif

anyone got a line on a size 12?

For me going tts I can say that while it's snug and no real wiggle room when I had them on for 2 days straight there was no real discomfort. Even saying that I still will be going up .5 if I can get through on the gold pair. So for those still looking I feel like get what you can. I think they got broken in some after that first day.

Im convinced some ppl are lying to themselves when they say they can go tts so they just deal with the slight discomfort

Indeed. I have really narrow feet and I normally wear an 11 but needed an 11.5. There's no way I would have been able to tolerate an 11 after an hour of wearing them.

Anyone still looking for SBs, I heard Opening Ceremony in Soho in NY will be restocking them tomorrow (4/26). You might be able to call and make a phone order.

Last edited:

i keep checking this thread like a mad man hoping for news of a SB restock 
frown.gif

anyone got a line on a size 12?
http://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,22/2017694731075
Sold out 
mad.gif
... hard to imagine they still had my size this long after release
Anyone still looking for SBs, I heard Opening Ceremony in Soho in NY will be restocking them tomorrow (4/26). You might be able to call and make a phone order.
I guess i'll be taking one of those "extended lunches" tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom