Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just in.....

888B960E-2306-4665-A16F-39AB83497868.jpeg

So I finally got to see the off whites in hand while finishing a deal for a friend that lives in a different province and phew I can easily say I'm jelly, I wish they were mine lol.
Seeing everyone's Japans and Germany's coming in in this thread has been like torture since both my pairs have been MIA for more than a month but as I was pulling up after the meet for the OWs, postman came through and dropped these off :nthat:
IMG_20180127_195014.jpg

Having seen (most) in one picture...I think I can safely rank the country pack:

Japan>Germany>UK>France>Italy>USA

I actually think the UK has the best camo, but doesn't have the superior black midsole/outsole.

The US is just terrible...the camo isn't great, and the lack of the black stripes to break it up makes it even worse.

I grabbed a pair from shoe palace over a wk ago so I’d assume more US spots will get them at some point.

pretty underwhelming irl.

like dusty, washed out OG metallic golds imo
Damn, I really wanted to pull the trigger on them as they're up on Nike.ca right now but though I do want them I've been breaking the bank lately so I'm relaxing until next month. I guess I should take a look in person or watch a review before I make the decision as I already have golds too

I actually think the UK has the best camo, but doesn't have the superior black midsole/outsole.

The US is just terrible...the camo isn't great, and the lack of the black stripes to break it up makes it even worse.
Superior black midsole? I have to disagree the whites are where its at ;p

Germany
France
UK
Italy
JAPAN
US

In that order for me.

Damn, I really wanted to pull the trigger on them as they're up on Nike.ca right now but though I do want them I've been breaking the bank lately so I'm relaxing until next month. I guess I should take a look in person or watch a review before I make the decision as I already have golds too

at best I guess they’re sorta rose gold but not really at the same time if you get what I mean.

I really was excited for them but they’re just not really bronze irl and imo og metallic golds are far superior.

IMO the US is top 3, the lighter colour of the camo make them look more unique compared to the other darker green pair, and having black sole look better too.
I would rank Japan>US>Italy>France>Germany>UK
UK camo look so boring and white sole doesn’t even help.

Back
Top Bottom