Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_3141.JPG
Italy Gold's came in today. Only way my favorite 97s could have been any better. They didn't have my 10 so I went 10.5 but they feel almost no different than my size 10 neons. Almost more comfortable actually.

Found these on a local ad. He isn’t asking much at all, I think they’re clean. I asked for a picture of the size tag, he hasn’t sent it yet. But can anyone help me identify these? I know they’re not the AM95 Neon retro or the “Japan” release

BAF548A2-E9F9-420C-B39E-A804B198DBA7.jpeg
4273310C-71E7-4B68-8407-1D19506213F7.jpeg

Raphael Gold Italy came in today... Not double boxed.... I cringed when opening the UPS wrapper.... bottom of the box is a lil messed up but the kicks are fine, which is all that matters!

I got you beat, I got the AB’s and dude package taped the Nike box and sent them that way. Then went on to tell me I should be more appreciative after I called him out. Which almost led to me blowing up his car but I got over it.

I got you beat, I got the AB’s and dude package taped the Nike box and sent them that way. Then went on to tell me I should be more appreciative after I called him out. Which almost led to me blowing up his car but I got over it.
Was this from a reputable company or a reseller bro? That's a scummy move FR FR lpl

If the box matters that much, grab a nsw box from an old pair, and use a hair dryer to peel off the label. You can then stick it onto the other box.

For me, it's just the principle. Especially if I'm paying for shipping.

Plus, you're showing exactly what's being shipped. I can't even stand it when Nike/Adidas shows an invoice of what's inside the box. Adidas in particular ALWAYS has the product code and size on the box.

Back
Top Bottom