Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nike-Air-Max-97-True-Baroque-Brown.jpg

One of the best IMO. The SW drew huge inspiration from this.

I know the hype is on the SWs but does anyone know where I can find the women's safety orange 97s? I did a Twitter search and see they released a week ago on Caliroots but they don't have the size I'd wear in women's.... doesn't look like they've released anywhere else but I can be mistaken

blends is a joke of a site tho, but thats not saying team manual isn't possible but you gotta be a know-how team manual too. I've copped from blends manually before but it was not easy and still required tons of luck

Are there fakes of these SW floating around already? got a trade lined up and just want to make sure i dont get duped.

there are fakes floating around. Shoes been "out" since last year and they were going for a pretty penny. You can bet fake factories were already batching them up since last year

those people that can't control their emotions are the worst, not only about purchasing shoes...but in all life's situation.
Even (or should i say especially) the richest individual on earth enjoy a good bargain and to pay less, this resell market is actually very simple to control and it is NOT resellers that have power but indeed the buyers! I believe everyone could get a pair close to retail if the mass was controlling their emotion and act as one.
I say this all the time but people too anxious.

Back
Top Bottom