Official Air Max 97 Thread

Wonder if Nike will do another design contest like last year, I hope they continue to do it..

They are doing something called Nike On-Air and chose random civilians from NYC, CHI, TKYO etc..to work on and design an Air Max. Then we will vote online eventually, and each winner in each city will get their own shoe for airmax day next year

They’re gonna slowly drop to the high 300s range. Probably not for long but if you’re quick, you can hit someone on StockX when all shipments come in next week. All resellers gonna get antsy when that $400+ listing didn’t sell within a few hours.

I know Safari AM1 are nowhere near as limited/popular as this shoe, but they were at $360+ before people got their SNKRS pairs in. This week there’s sales in the $250ish range. Be patient and don’t let these resellers win

how your resell prediction going so far?

4D07C0E9-787C-4009-915D-ABA254179E63.jpeg

Next Monday is folks last chance for those still looking

hate to discuss resale prices, but call me crazy I don't think we will see a major dip in these, maybe for a week once pairs slowly come in but then right back to where they are at now. This is a unique shoe that SHOULD never re-release and is the first to incorporate both a 97 and 1. Come Summer these will be peaking climbing..

Side note, if anyone in here is in LA and has the pins ping me!

Back
Top Bottom