Official Air Max 97 Thread

Been over 24 hours since I ordered from footpatrol and no shipping confirmation for the mauves so hoping I don’t get hit with that cancellation too

Been over 24 hours since I ordered from footpatrol and no shipping confirmation for the mauves so hoping I don’t get hit with that cancellation too
My order say in warehouse, i have shipping info for the SBs... Those were the ones i was worried about the most

Thanks, i was able to double dip.. And i finally got a pair of SBs and they were on sale, the last US 11 in stock
giphy.gif
They had a size 11 silver bullet on sale :(((((((

Anyone order the Mauve pair from Footpatrol and get shipping? Been 3 full days since my order and have received 0 updates

Got an email saying my order was cancelled
Got an email saying it shipped, but no tracking number where it said “tracking number: ____”
Got another email with a tracking number that doesn’t show it shipped.

Got an email saying my order was cancelled
Got an email saying it shipped, but no tracking number where it said “tracking number: ____”
Got another email with a tracking number that doesn’t show it shipped.

When I type my order number into the JD shipping link they send you when you order, it says they can’t find my order

Anyone order the Mauve pair from Footpatrol and get shipping? Been 3 full days since my order and have received 0 updates
I got an shipping email for the mauves, SBs and raptor 4s. But I didn't see a tracking number, on the foot patrol website. It says tracking may not be available on some international orders.
I tried tracking on the JD website and it said they couldn't find my order....
I tracked it on the FP site and it said order is on its way... I'm guessing the USPS will deliver it

same here. Got three different emails from footpatrol regarding my mauve. The item dispatch email notified me of it being shipped however was missing a tracking #.

I got an shipping email for the mauves, SBs and raptor 4s. But I didn't see a tracking number, on the foot patrol website. It says tracking may not be available on some international orders.
I tried tracking on the JD website and it said they couldn't find my order....
I tracked it on the FP site and it said order is on its way... I'm guessing the USPS will deliver it

Ballin lol. Nice pickups though.

Back
Top Bottom