Official Air Max 97 Thread

380673ad-2668-4cc1-bf5a-92d4a9c00a99-jpeg.2166038

921826-008_black_1000_1.jpg

I hate when they outline the swoosh like that.

anyhoo When TF are these smokey mauves happening ffs? All of these new am1 and 97 releases are coming and going and I just think about those smokeys and how much more dope they are than anything releasing right now. It's starting to feel like Size? Safaris all over again. The best release for each model this year and it goes to a handful of stores in europe. Nike's trippin.

They really are. The 97 has had one helluva 18 month or so period.

Definitely one hell of a run. It amuses me because there was no love for the 97 for years, then the SBs were a pain to get (though I did get three pairs), and now it's just a deluge of colorways. I hope they keep 97s going for years now, like they've done with the huaraches. I only bothered with the silvers and two pairs of Japans, but I'm kicking myself for not getting the wolf grays when they dropped. Tempted to find a pair on resale but I've bought too many shoes this year already. The money is one thing, but more so I'm frustrated as is with too many shoes and not enough days available to wear them all.

I think the SWs had a lot to do with their boost in popularity. That release showed their true potential. Like, it took away the main focal point of the 97 and made you come to terms with whats possible with the upper. They opened the floodgates of creative options for it.

same here. Got three different emails from footpatrol regarding my mauve. The item dispatch email notified me of it being shipped however was missing a tracking #.
I got another email from Footpatrol, this one had a tracking number. But I didn’t have any info concerning which it was for

As for thoseBlk/yellow 97s, I saw them in JJ this weekend. They look good in person imo, I almost got them then I came to my senses.... Premier skate has them in stock for 160 shipped, if I’m not mistaken

I think the SWs had a lot to do with their boost in popularity. That release showed their true potential. Like, it took away the main focal point of the 97 and made you come to terms with whats possible with the upper. They opened the floodgates of creative options for it.

Could be. I hate that shoe, though. I wouldn't spend $50 on it, other than to buy and sell for a profit.

First time poster, long time lurker, but TheGoodWillOut has nearly a full size run of the Mauves, just grabbed a 12

*Actually 3rd post whoops

Last edited:
First time poster, long time lurker, but TheGoodWillOut has nearly a full size run of the Mauves, just grabbed a 12

*Actually 3rd post whoops

I had a tab saved open with the TGWO page for the SM for the past four days or so... and just checked now only to see they released this AM and my size 13 is cooked :smh:

Why didn't you get the last name as well? You already have the number back there

So glad you asked... it was supposed to have my last name but alas Nike Soho messed up my order and couldn't find letters. I needed it for my trip so I just took it as is.

Emailed Footpatrol about my order for my Mauve pair. 0 reply. Going on almost a week since I placed the order and no tracking. Money out of my account since day one. Starting to get heated

Emailed Footpatrol about my order for my Mauve pair. 0 reply. Going on almost a week since I placed the order and no tracking. Money out of my account since day one. Starting to get heated

PayPal or CC? If either one, just file a claim.

FP’s cs sucks based on my experience

I would’ve been totally fine with a cancellation but not communicating at all is trash. They had my size on the site for a few days after my order and now they’re gone so a simple email and refund could’ve given me a chance to reorder

That’s sucks, I got a second tracking email today with the number. I’m thinking it’s for the SB, since I ordered the mauves first then the SBs... I know this might be a obvious question, did you check your spam folder ? Because the tracking email resembles a spamish looking email

That’s sucks, I got a second tracking email today with the number. I’m thinking it’s for the SB, since I ordered the mauves first then the SBs... I know this might be a obvious question, did you check your spam folder ? Because the tracking email resembles a spamish looking email

Yeah I checked just to make sure and still nothing. I emailed the customer service address and they didn’t even reply. I got an automated thing saying they’d get back to me and like 4 business days later I got nothing

Back
Top Bottom