Official Air Max 97 Thread

Did these even release in store? If so what stores? And wtf is up with this no 10.5 nonsense?? Is that really a thing for real?? WTF NIKE!?

I'm actually heated right now like why does the game and the market have to be like this...I've been dreaming for years about when these would finally retro and how happy it made me thinking about getting my ONE pair to actually rock with sincerity and gratitude. Instead everything is being dried up and hyped out by people who have no love for the game and no appreciation for the shoes themselves just so they can make an extra 40$. I'm livid thinking about not getting a pair that I would cherish forever just so some bammas can perpetuate a chain of selling these shoes or just hoarding them. I guess it should come as no surprise I haven't been living under a rock I know whats been going on lately with certain releases but there is no reason that this pair of 97s should be treated this way. I know there's a wide variety of niketalkers, not everyone is a multiple pair copper/re-seller/hoarder on this site, but can y'all please take a look in the mirror and ask yourself(or if its not you but its your friends ask them) why the f*** would you feel happy about taking pairs away from people who genuinely just want 1 to rock and thats it.

Struck out on SNKRS but got through on Shiekh. I've never ordered with them before. Do they have a tendency to cancel orders?

Just got to HOH Galleria Houston and I'm 2nd in line. Couple more people behind me but looks pretty chill. I'm here on business and flying back to SD this afternoon so I'm glad I'm able to get a pair this easily. FNL and Champs are getting them here too.

I'm actually heated right now like why does the game and the market have to be like this...I've been dreaming for years about when these would finally retro and how happy it made me thinking about getting my ONE pair to actually rock with sincerity and gratitude. Instead everything is being dried up and hyped out by people who have no love for the game and no appreciation for the shoes themselves just so they can make an extra 40$. I'm livid thinking about not getting a pair that I would cherish forever just so some bammas can perpetuate a chain of selling these shoes or just hoarding them. I guess it should come as no surprise I haven't been living under a rock I know whats been going on lately with certain releases but there is no reason that this pair of 97s should be treated this way. I know there's a wide variety of niketalkers, not everyone is a multiple pair copper/re-seller/hoarder on this site, but can y'all please take a look in the mirror and ask yourself(or if its not you but its your friends ask them) why the f*** would you feel happy about taking pairs away from people who genuinely just want 1 to rock and thats it.

Did these even release in store? If so what stores? And wtf is up with this no 10.5 nonsense?? Is that really a thing for real?? WTF NIKE!?

Footstores i.e Foot locker, foot action, champs had instore or will have em 10am PST. Some boutiques already release last week.

How much over retail do you think these will go for? Wanted these so bad...struck out everywhere.

Imagine being this mad over cheap pieces of mesh, plastic and glue

Roosevelt Field Mall was a dub unless you got there pretty early. Luckily I copped off SNKRS while waiting for Footaction to tell me they "only had kid sizes".

Back
Top Bottom