Official Air Max 97 Thread

View media item 2440125Nike Miami. They hit us with the tweet at 11pm figured most people would already be drunk so I hit wynwood and stallled and came. Still one person in front of me and my girl. Easy pickings. Everyone will show up around 8. I always forget people don't mess with AM like that in the states. For the og black nmd I came at 3am and was #50 so I overprepared by a lot. Thought it would be a lot worse considering Florida got zero pairs except here.

It's fake AM love in the states man.

That means 4 pairs plus my pair.

View media item 2440126Everybody's eating

*bring herb black BBC hat*

6AM update 4 people. Probably about 30 pairs or so

Last edited:
Someone mentioned no difference between the women's and men's pair

Here's a photo comparison I did with pic stitch. Men's on the bottom, women's on the top. First thing that caught my eye was the sole thickness near the toebox, along with the air bubble as well

View media item 2439023
Some subtle differences that may not even be noticeable in person

Yup the midsole is thicker that's about it

View media item 2440125Nike Miami. They hit us with the tweet at 11pm figured most people would already be drunk so I hit wynwood and stallled and came. Still one person in front of me and my girl. Easy pickings. Everyone will show up around 8. I always forget people don't mess with AM like that in the states. For the og black nmd I came at 3am and was #50 so I overprepared by a lot. Thought it would be a lot worse considering Florida got zero pairs except here.

It's fake AM love in the states man.

That means 4 pairs plus my pair.

View media item 2440126Everybody's eating

*bring herb black BBC hat*

6AM update 4 people. Probably about 30 pairs or so

They Still Got Silver Bullets? :nerd: :nerd:

Nah

Wristbands out. Donezo.

The Hunt Continues :frown:

@Edshoecator Offered To Lend A Hand At Retail Back At Release Time But I Was Away At Coachella For The Week And Didn't Get Back To Him In Time For The Ooop :smh:

Really Kickin Myself In The *** For Not Jumping On Them At Finishline Locally When They Got Put Out Early The Week Prior To The Royal AJ1 Release >:

Last edited:
Catching up on the aftermath. Like SB release 80% of comments are about sizing. I saw some one post that these were available at FTL? Was this a wider release than the SBs?

Last edited:
I got my gold am 97 in today, the shoe is nice but the gold is a little bland, doesn't quite have the same pop as the silver bullets had

I agree Alp, compared it to the Gold Suptempo's...but this shoe is still very nice

Man, it's so hard to find a size swap locally. Don't know why I went with an 11 instead of 11.5. Nike really gotta get this sizing consistency down packed.. especially for releases that are QS

now its gonna be impossible to cop
mean.gif
all my FC listings sold in 2 days after being dropped off

Hot Cakes!!

Yeah me too somehow the store in times sq. got removed from my app. It was only showing 34th st...

Back
Top Bottom