Official Air Max 97 Thread

Still itching to cop navy's but cant do it right now.... Super glad they are sitting and I'm Happy there are plenty of 97s to go around!

you can grab pinks now
https://kith.com/products/nike-wmns-air-max-97-prm-rose-white

navy golds woulda sold out if bts20 worked
DF1Ft7GUMAAri-3.jpg

Yeah, I think I am gonna grab these tonight even at full price. Wish the code did work on these.

With the new colourways, do they fit the same as the SBs? I went .5 size up from my TTS

With the new colourways, do they fit the same as the SBs? I went .5 size up from my TTS

i would suggest going up .5 size imo. im a true 11 but in AM97 i always go up since the my regular sz is always tight on my pinky toe.

Neons are a must. Hopefully all these recent AM97 releases dull the hype of the Neons so that they go on sale lol

Not feeling the neons, but just ordered the midnight blues!

Still need that overkill doormat, but its a damn pricey doormat

Not feeling the neons, but just ordered the midnight blues!

Still need that overkill doormat, but its a damn pricey doormat

You just reminded me about that doormat too I gotta cop and get it out the way cuz if i don't it'll be another release or something to take my money

Those neons are gonna be a instant cop might be a hassle like some golds or sbs.

Recent releases after the snakeskin dropt don't impress me enough to pay full msrp for em.The navy's look clean but there not a "must" for me.So I'm passing and looking forward to those neons!!! I predict end of August or first or September they'll drop.Boy if nike mess around and drop the 95s neons too on the slick smfh

Back
Top Bottom