Official Air Max 97 Thread

fauck at those AB's restocking on NDC :lol: at least I can get a 12.5, gotta think the same will happen with the Japans will do the same at some point.

Wonder if Nike does this on purpose to help the boutiques/foot stores out with selling their product?

https://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/NEWIN/2017634560

BDC1985F-1390-4A5C-B5F3-75BD796BB9B4.jpeg

Does anyboy have both, the skepta Air Max 97 and the undefeated 97? Do they fit the same? Asking because I‘m normally wearing 11.5 but the skeptas were a little snug.

Thanks!

Thinking of getting the triple black (w/ gold) and getting rid of the black undefeated. Are they phylon or PU? Just don't need two black based 97s at this point. Maybe this is just crazy talk...heh.

Don’t do it
Black Undefeated are Phylon
Wear it regularly and it probably will not leak

I still don’t trust polyurethane but just live for the moment

The shoes that will stay probably will be my Jordan 10, 13, AM97 Undefeated.

Triple Black and Silver Bullet. Think they will be easy to get? Could we get the Gold joints this year too?

Someone school me on the PU vs. Phylon debate?

These are was there an OG release or from later on with a similar CW?

those are the triple blacks releasing on the 24th. The camera used a flash, which makes the bronze/black material reflect gold.

those are the triple blacks releasing on the 24th. The camera used a flash, which makes the bronze/black material reflect gold.
sorry had to rephrase my question. It didn’t come out right as I was distracted by the Roma vs Lazio match Lol.
I meant that these remind me of a CW that released a while back. Hoping AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE knows the ones i’m talking about

Back
Top Bottom