Official Air Max 97 Thread

Lmao what you smokin. The last drop to go up to $1k (excluding off white) was probably the olive undftd joints... which were literally 1000 times more limited.
These have 0 chance of being the same value.

These
Authentic-Nike-Air-Max-97-Undefeated-Olive---1-4478-4.jpg

arent going to be more coveted than these

sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-971-release-info-5.jpg

In the long run.

How many less pairs are we talking here? Neckbeards were like 50k

Lol your reply makes no sense. Anyone is free to get the shirt without the shoes if they want period and not in the feels dog.. good luck finding the shirt
Why are you taking this so personal, I never said people shouldn’t have the shirt to wear without the shoes, & I even said I was referring to people copping to resale... You got offended & you’re clearly feeling a way about my post, maybe because you struck out & you’re still salty but whatever. I asked for help, you came out of nowhere to say absolutely nothing. Chill out.

Resell on SW will def hit a higher point than now once all the resell pairs dry up but $1k is not happening. There are Off White air max that were way more difficult to get for retail that aren’t even in the 1K range.

And even tho I agree the SW are better looking than the Olive undefeated (in my opinion) they were only released at one place. The SW were available thru many diff retailers and SNKRS probably had like 20k or more of that inventory

just realize I didn't receive any shipping info from Nike, but when I log into my Nike acc it says expected delivery 3/30. Now I'm worried....
Same here, says its getting ready to be shipped. Im still fully expecting these on friday. Or else Nike is getting a call and if some kind of bad news awaits theyre atleast shipping me shadows or else im not hanging up.

Dude bright colors are never for everyone, let alone yellow. Can't remember the last time a bright shoe being appreciated by everyone. Even the neon acronym prestos was the least wanted cw.

Olives were complexcon limited lol
See; Shattered backboards

These wild ace colors are exactly what resells the best. Hypebeasts want attention. Thats the point. The colors are either hated or loved, not much inbetween. Check out the comments everywhere. The colors make the shoe. Its not just bright to be bright. Im not trying to hype these things up I just have a good idea on how these things go from watching history go down.

And the olive 97s are expensive because theres only a handful. Understandable, but if both were made in the same numbers the SWs would win out hands down. Because of the look. Which is why i say, in the long run, these SWs will be remembered more and coveted more. Theres nothing else like them, no other shoe shares the same colorway. meanwhile there are 3 other undftd 97s from that same release.

Put it this way, there will be people on here with cartoon SWs like chicago 1s as their avatar because theyre bound to be iconic. Those colors mean one thing, you dont even need to draw a shoe.

Last edited:
Resell on SW will def hit a higher point than now once all the resell pairs dry up but $1k is not happening. There are Off White air max that were way more difficult to get for retail that aren’t even in the 1K range.

And even tho I agree the SW are better looking than the Olive undefeated (in my opinion) they were only released at one place. The SW were available thru many diff retailers and SNKRS probably had like 20k or more of that inventory
Those offwhites will get to 1000, were still in year 1 with those.

As far as the SW vs UNDFTD goes, look at the details in each. Look at what you get with your money. One has a velvet liner, corduroy upper, wild outsole, denim pulltabs, velcro s***, a wear away feature with the intentional fraying. The other appears to have just replaced one of the lines on the upper with a branded patent leather one.

Its not even close. Those undftds were limited because they had to be.

See; Shattered backboards

These wild ace colors are exactly what resells the best. Hypebeasts want attention. Thats the point. The colors are either hated or loved, not much inbetween. Check out the comments everywhere.
SBBs are black based lol they ain't even close to as loud as these. Uhh what about last week with the animals? Not enough attention there?

I agree these are either love them or hate them, which is exactly my point. You and I liking them doesn't mean the majority of shoe buyers like them too.
I like these a lot but I still think they're mostly valued on hype not looks, and Sean Wotherspoon ain't Kanye.

SBBs are black based lol they ain't even close to as loud as these. Uhh what about last week with the animals? Not enough attention there?

I agree these are either love them or hate them, which is exactly my point. You and I liking them doesn't mean the majority of shoe buyers like them too.
I like these a lot but I still think they're mostly valued on hype not looks, and Sean Wotherspoon ain't Kanye.
I guess my point is the ones that love them will pay what it takes because theres nothing else out there like them. The colors are loud but exclusive to this shoe.

Time will tell I suppose

I see this colorway going down as a Nike classic. Lebron might as well make an SW colorway of the 15s like he did the griffeys and neons. Thats what im saying.

This is probably the same debate they had between marketing and design at Nike while doing these.

I heard they werent into the pastels

thats a little comforting, i was wondering how they were going to pull Friday off without even sending them off yet. Though my atm said the money was still there but not available as of around 4 hours ago. Im not going to believe this W happened until I see it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom