Official Air Max 97 Thread

What kind of “accessories” come with the SW’s? I’m thinking I could pay 200 less, and live without them.

And did anybody drop a list for the uk toddler release?

Thanks in advance

I totally understand OG construction when it comes to leathers and such, but generally I feel the mesh quality of shoes of today would be superior to their counterparts, and those are the parts your feet wear in, so generally as long as they have good color ways, it shouldn’t matter too much, in my opinion

Nothing being manufactured today beats the quality of the past. We are living in a world of paper tigers

good quality comes around every blue moon now

Nike-Air-Max-97-OG-Air-Max-1-921826-009.jpg

these have a solid release date yet? I dont know how I feel about the patent leather... I would have preferred nubuck or suede
Who in the hell at Nike is still suggesting they use patent leather on anything???? Someone needs to be unemployed starting today. Seriously. Get that idiot the f out of there.

I ordered a pair of CP3 13s off SNKRS a few years back and when I got my shipment in the mail a few days after, I opened the package and it was a completely different shoe than what I ordered. The shoe was sold out so I contacted them and made a big deal about it and they said since they’re sold out all they can do is give me a code. That’s essentially their response to every mishap

never left the warehouse, now they have to launch an investigation

they’ve given vouchers for the cost of the shoe in the past on top of your money being refunded

ask for that but I’m positive they still have pairs they’re holding onto

Got a pair of Atlantic Blues with my FTL VIP rewards yesterday. First pair of 97s since the black patent leather pair in 2009. Very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom