Official Air Max 97 Thread

F5632241-8F7B-464A-BB77-BA5D7A26F959.jpeg

Just got my Wotherspoons in today. These things are beautiful, great attention to detail and great materials.

Anyone swapped to a shorter lace than the standard 54-56"?

Noticed the loops on mine look like the bunny ears they teach you to make when you're learning to tie shoes lol. Considered going down to 45" but that seems far too short.

I’m still waiting for the safety oranges to drop in the US.... if they even will at all

Very strange how they released that... they’ve been released overseas since March

I’m still waiting for the safety oranges to drop in the US.... if they even will at all

Very strange how they released that... they’ve been released overseas since March
Bro they ain't dropping over here let it go already

Does anyone find the inner toebox/toecap to be extremely stiff on these? I had an 11.5 in the Silver Bullets and they were so uncomfortable in the toes that I had to sell them. I would try sizing .5 up, but the 11.5 was even slipping at the heel so I don't know how a 12 would be. Maybe just not the sneaker for my foot which sucks because I really want those CR7 joints.

About to start a new great job paying me well and plan to save up and do all the good adult things a responsible person does buuut better believe first check them wotherspoons are getting copped...hate to pay resell tho ,just hope they stay in the price range they’re at now until that bag comes in

Weird thing is, I got a notification through SNKRS that a pair was reserved for me and I needed to act fast.

Went in the app and didn't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom