Official Air Max 97 Thread

A0B6BE34-F4A2-4826-AC3E-1C66D8B21DD8.jpeg

Copped today and straight to feet

Nike is starting to ruin this shoe with all the colors.
disagree. More colors = more options for you as a buyer. Key word is options, not mandates. Also allows many pairs to go on sale or be easily had for under retail with codes. If you simply don't like all the colorways, I won't knock you for that, but I think it's great that they've had so many colorways and collabs drop. Any OG colorway 97s have been relatively easy to snag because of all the distractions.

How long do y'all think it takes for your 97s to break in? I swear my jaunts are so uncomfortable! I'm not a heavy dude so it never feels like I'm making any progress on breaking in my silver bullets/skeptas/metallic golds. Just feels like I'm standing on top of cement bricks...

How long do y'all think it takes for your 97s to break in? I swear my jaunts are so uncomfortable! I'm not a heavy dude so it never feels like I'm making any progress on breaking in my silver bullets/skeptas/metallic golds. Just feels like I'm standing on top of cement bricks...
All of mine are comfortable out the box

Swap the insoles. They are trash. It's like a 2mm thick piece of cardboard. They should be good to go after that.

Swap the insoles. They are trash. It's like a 2mm thick piece of cardboard. They should be good to go after that.
Yeah swapping the soles out will make them feel better, but if you still aren't feeling the comfort, then it probably won't break in too much. These things are built pretty strong and that midsole ain't that forgiving.

I think the airmax 97 plus outsole is a lot more cushy and supportive for a shoe as structured as the airmax 97

Back
Top Bottom