Official Air Max 97 Thread

Finally got around to posting my updated AM97 collection.
17’ SB
17’ GB | Suede Bullets
NBY’s | Nike Days
Infrared | Black Udft’d
Royal/ Neon | Olive Udft’d

F1B858A6-F346-49F2-9B66-ECE9FA884BDE.jpeg
suede bullets w/ the milky white air bubble are amazing :wow:

I wouldn't mind seeing a comparison to the last GB release. The 23' gold looks pretty vibrant in pics while the 17' has more of a faded matte finish. Filters maybe?

patiently waiting to strike....silver bullets were had at 129....there should be less demand for these.
SB @ $129 where? Maybe it’s time for me to visit my local mall again. Everywhere I’ve seen them online it’s been the little sizes

SB @ $129 where? Maybe it’s time for me to visit my local mall again. Everywhere I’ve seen them online it’s been the little sizes
sneakerpolitics back in Dec, but still about the same on stockx rght now, 114 plus fees for my 8.5.

Retired my last pair of 2017 SBs yesterday (donated to Goodwill). It was a classic case of, when you have so many shoes and multiples of certain shoes, deciding when to put the "beat" label on a pair and call it a day :lol:
They had plenty of wearable life left in them, but the uppers had a fair amount of scuffs I couldn't get off and the midsoles were at a point where I couldn't get them back to white anymore by scrubbing them. I could've still kept going with them probably another year, but with two new pairs on deck and 100 other shoes, I figured I may as well drop the hammer. Gonna switch back to Infrared AM3s for a while in the rotation before I go back to the SBs.

I can get those og remixed Atlantic blues for $110 shipped. Been wanting them for a while but afraid they’ll get even cheaper as a fsr still sits on ndc. Should I bite?

I would try your local outlet if you have one near you. I found the Atlantic blue/black pair at my local outlet for $69 on Sunday.

I would try your local outlet if you have one near you. I found the Atlantic blue/black pair at my local outlet for $69 on Sunday.
Lucky ducky! These at $69 wouldn’t last 2 seconds on the rack at my local outlet 😂. The hounds line up daily to turn $4 profits on free runs, so I’d have no shot at a 97 that cheap. Congrats tho.

Think I’ll just get it over with at 110. Thanks fellas

Lucky ducky! These at $69 wouldn’t last 2 seconds on the rack at my local outlet 😂. The hounds line up daily to turn $4 profits on free runs, so I’d have no shot at a 97 that cheap. Congrats tho.

Think I’ll just get it over with at 110. Thanks fellas

Same around me. People loose their minds when the outlets open. All to turn a buck or two

I jumped at 109 shipped from Oneness I believe, a while back

Back
Top Bottom