***Official Air Max Penny 4 IV Retro-2017?***

Right^ I'd love to know as well.

Also, a heads up - my local Footlocker just marked down the Orlando Home colorway to $99. Trying to resist until the go lower but I might cave in soon (I got the black colorway for 79 shipped from Ubiq with a discount code, hoping to do the same or better with the Homes.)

I guess nike fixing to do me like they did me on the melo 1.5 retro, giving me a white black red when all I want is the white red

Looking to cop these but have no place that has them in my size to try on so help me out NT, are these a TTS fit ? Also about the cushioning, which modern shoe do these most feel like given there is not zoom in the forefoot like the original release ....thanks for the help

Scooped up the white home pair for about $54. They were marked down to $99.97 with an extra 50% off at my local city gear in the Kansas City area. Not sure if the promotion is in all stores but might be worth a look if you have a city gear in your area. They had the black pair as well.

Funny I was just about to wear my white pair to work today but decided to go with the white Penny II.

IMG_0179.JPG
Made myself a knicks pair

Hey guys,
Looks like the Orlando and the Copper colors were RTVd (sent back to Nike) by the footlocker family.

I just grabbed both from Lancaster Nike outlet for $44 and $56 or so after the friends and family coupon

Attachments

• IMG_3731.JPG
    IMG_3731.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3732.JPG
    IMG_3732.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
http://www.kicksusa.com/nike/air-penny-iv-white-black-atlantic-blue-864018-100.html
for 82 with free shipping before tax if it applies to you.....
you incase you missed the previous deals above

I can fully attest to this deal. Just got home from Cherry Hill Mall. Finally got my pair of Home Penny IVs for 82.49 (no tax in PA or NJ). I was on a mission today for a pair. Called Nike Outlet in Lancaster PA and they didn't have my size (11), but they had an 11.5. I heard these were TTS, so I passed from there. I knew Finish line has them online for $89.99 and if you have a WC Reward, not bad for $69.99 plus $7 flat to ship (or order in store for free shipping to the store).

Since I was heading into Philly today (day off) for some famous Fried Chicken from "Big Rube" Harley (same Reuben Harley from Mitchell and Ness days. The Chicken is AMAZING, check his IG), I was gonna head over to Cherry Hill Mall to see what was there. Was gonna order them from FNL (they NEVER have what I want in store) but I dropped into KicksUSA and for $12 more plus having them now and saving my WC Reward for something later, i figured what the heck.

These are cool. They do run short on me. Had to size up to an 11.5 as my big toe on my larger foot was just about at the end (I hate that as it's uncomfortable). 11.5 was good and I'm very happy.

That being said, City Blue had other colors in store for $49.99 also (3 colorways), just a heads up (pics of City Blue below). Plus a pic of what I wore to get them today. Decided to wear something special

IMG_20170727_171258.jpg

IMG_20170727_145600.jpg

IMG_20170727_145152.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like here in VA I wont find em for less than 80 Im tryna hold out and see but they may just disapear

Back
Top Bottom